User
Pass
2FA

FROM A NEWBIE TO VETERANS: CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICE?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message1614
ayoga01

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-01-2019 22:49)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 19-12-2018, 02:30:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi everyone,

Before I ask you all my questions, I need to specify some things first:

1) I'm not from USA, or any country that speaks english as it's main language, so it's very possible that a lot of things here would be wrong written. So, even before I ask you anything, I apologize by my bad english.

2) If you are a veteran on playing WoW (specially on the WoW Freakz servers), and any of my doubts are too simple at your sight, please, understand that I already searched for guides about the subjects I'm asking here and didn't find the answers that could help me. So please, no trolling over here, just ignore the post.

3) I don't want to ask anybody to give me anything but information. I don't want money or items, I just want to know how to make my own way on the game (but if anyone are searching for a person to play along, I would appreciate the offer).

With all that said, let,s go to the questions:

QUESTION 1: FARMING GOLD SPOTS

IMG: http://www.pvhc.net/img139/kpeuamkziuqqmmbnygdt.jpg

I know, there are zillions of farming guides on internet, and I could use them... But the point is: I know that, not only the Freakz staff, but even other servers nerf common farming spots, so then the player community can't abuse of them. So, even if I try the common tactics on videos and guides, it could take hours, and I'm not want to make millions of gold, just 10k.

The reason for this specific amount of gold it's because I need to train my riding skill to the Master Level, and I need 5k for the Artisan train and more 5k for mastering it. I'm already at Timeless Isle in Pandaria, but even there, the mobs don't drop at least 1 Gold per kill, so the process will take days! I saddly, I don't have all that free time to just sit down and play.

I already tried the Bastion of Twilight (BoT) raid for Blues and Greens BoE, but I died at the first wave of enemies (I'm not joking). So, BoT, at least right now, with my actual gear, it's not a viable place to me for farming.

I just want to know if is there any instance or raid that I can make 10k in, at least, 3-4 hours? I'm just want to get the Master Riding skill, nothing more than that.

QUESTION 2: PROFESSIONS OR GEARING UP - WHICH ONE DO FIRST?

IMG: http://images.ctrustnetwork.com/article/details/world.of.warcraft.professions.png

OR

IMG: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/0/09/TransmogrificationPromo.jpg

I'm asking this because my actual iLevel is 496 (I'm using the Tyrannical Gladiator's Set gived by the Item NPC right at the start of the game), and all raid groups on server only accept players with, at least, ilvl 540+ for party members. These are my stats at the moment:

So, is it worth if I first go after a better gear (and if it is, from where should I start), or should I work on the professions more suitable for my class?

QUESTION 3: WHY IS SO DIFFICULT TO ENTER ON A GUILD IN THIS SERVER?

I'm already used all of my guild requests avaiable, and still none of them accepted me (it has been 5 days right now). All the guilds in the current server are only accepting endgame characters?

FOR THE ONES WHO HAVE READED UNTIL HERE...

Thank you so much for your attention, and if you could help me, I would appreciate it a lot. Good luck on your journeys through Azeroth, and watch out over there... None of us want you to turn into a slave of powers beyond reckoning!

Last edited by ayoga01 on 20-12-2018, 00:33:45; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Nemoo

[Assasin]

(since 05-08-2020 11:19)

Votes: 81

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 19-12-2018, 09:34:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Most easier spots to farm gold is legacy raids (looted gold + selling old items x4 difficulties) => you can see my point
2. 50/50 % to do both, now it's up to you which one would profite you more. Professions for gold or gear for loot?
3. We know that system might be faulty but not even on blizz nobody takes in consideration guild approval requests from that panel. You'll just have to do it the old fashioned way.

Migrations can take up to 24 hours to be completed, DM-ing me will not make your migration get completed faster

0 0

bittersweet

[Mad WoW Advisor]

(since 19-01-2019 12:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-01-2019, 02:27:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there,

1. GOLD FARMING
If you play Genesis (Mists of Pandaria), you can farm gold on Isle of Thunder, check this map.
If you play Felsong (Legion), you can farm gold in old Raid The Bastion of Twilight, check this map.

2. ZYGOR GUIDE ADDON
If you need help about gearing up or all what you need to know, use this addon Zygor Guide 7.2.5 for Legion and Zygor Guide 5.4.8 for Mists of Pandaria.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 14:19:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x