User
Pass
2FA

Frustating thing that makes me wanne quit freakz BG's
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message6116
Buurs

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-05-2014 14:53)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 05-04-2013, 10:23:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So here i was wanting to play some BG's, que'd up for it fealing like powning some hordies. tho still full vicious crafted gears but still 3K resi, + some epic ruthless gears.

when im finally able to enter the BG i go in and i was really in the mooth.!

then when i enter and look around i check out my allieds hunter DK rogue all classes Fine decent i think, untill i stard inspecting them....

Surprise Surprise Surprise full green gears 60K HP 1 ruthless epic WTF EVERYONE on my side was below 100K HP meaning they where like naked!

ever been nuked by an army of people who just dinged 85 by powerlvling, still no skillz on their bars just white hitting with a grean ilvl 250 weapon?
that must have been how the horde felt they totally litarly rapet my allieds .

my point wasnt it a server rule that u shoukld contribute in a positive way to a BG win?

- no going afk or helping enemie teams ?

well what about going into a BG basicly naked and without even learning the skills of their class do they help to a win do they contribute?

Is it really that hard to buy a vicious set? like 5K gold thats 1 time tolbarad dayly quests and get a weapon from the ring of blood in twilight....

i might just go horde cuz thiss feals like im expected to boost some lazy newby's that can be arshed to help by getting at least some gears and learning their class skills befor they join a BG....

0 0

miress

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-06-2016 15:09)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 05-04-2013, 10:48:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's the same story in horde, but it's not always like that. Just play bg for yourself and have fun. Dont watch the others. Bg's are not big deal.

0 0

Wintz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 00:01)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 05-04-2013, 11:02:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ofc you want to win every bg when you are farming gear,but let me tell you you can't always win not even with a premade group...and 50k HP players are something you have to deal with in a random bg.
As my bro Siroq said here enter the bg have fun ignore the others. Maybe get some friends guild mates to join you and queue as a group your win chances will increase like that.

p.s. some of those players are young/new to the game and some are just trolling around ^^.

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 05-04-2013, 11:25:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Make a premade group and you'll have at least 5 geared people in a BG -

0 0

Sarcophagus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-02-2019 15:16)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 05-04-2013, 12:39:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Or better, queue with 10 ppl for sth like this,

0 0

Baldurx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-08-2013 23:08)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 26-04-2013, 20:35:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

what everyone above me said is right, there are afk'er/under 70k HP players on horde side that goes into bg's and expect us to watch them like a hawk. have fun in the bgs -. As for guild mates, you could try to make it a mini guild event and have fun at it too.
0 0

Overdozze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-03-2015 02:45)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 13-05-2013, 14:06:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This was the case since the release of wow until today.There is nothing you can do about it...nor do you have any rigth to judge and point fingers.You can't expect everyone to be the same as you(thus buying crafted gear or knowing how to play ;generally).Man up and deal with it.
0 0

Asdiel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2018 10:26)

Post Posted: 13-05-2013, 15:36:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Overdozze wrote:
This was the case since the release of wow until today.There is nothing you can do about it...nor do you have any rigth to judge and point fingers.You can't expect everyone to be the same as you(thus buying crafted gear or knowing how to play ;generally).Man up and deal with it.

There is something that can be done about that and it is called; "item lvl requirment". It exist on retail, why not here?

0 0

miress

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-06-2016 15:09)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 13-05-2013, 17:57:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Asdiel wrote:
Overdozze wrote:

There is something that can be done about that and it is called; "item lvl requirment". It exist on retail, why not here?

Retail also have battlegroups, linked arenas and rated bg's between each realms. Why we dont have it here? - You can't get what you want all the time.

0 0

Hitokori

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-06-2013 17:18)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 13-05-2013, 19:04:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Asdiel wrote:
Overdozze wrote:

actually battlegrounds on retail don't have ilvl requirements.

0 0

arggalati12

[The Gatekeeper]

(since 21-08-2019 07:59)

Votes: 59

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-05-2013, 20:14:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Try this :Enter a guilda . Talk to your guildmates or some other skilled players and make 2 groups of player (10 players) , get on ts/skype and coutdown from 3 (3,2,1,join) when a party leader say join both party liders will join for bg.When a bg join appears be sure is same bg and join and you will have a 10 man premade.GL
0 0

Overdozze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-03-2015 02:45)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 24-05-2013, 21:52:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Asdiel wrote:
Overdozze wrote:

Battlegrounds on retail do not have Ilevel requirements.Get your facts straight before posting please.

0 0

Baldurx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-08-2013 23:08)

Post Posted: 26-05-2013, 12:16:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Overdozze wrote:
Asdiel wrote:
Overdozze wrote:

Battlegrounds on retail do not have Ilevel requirements.Get your facts straight before posting please.

Exactly Overdozze,
@Asdiel- when it comes to pvp by the time you hit 85. you should know how to play your character/toon(s). Regardless of dying its a part of it. then you can drop other players, I seen players started from dying alot to knowing there class(es). quit your qqing..........

0 0

noxuris

[Blood Bath ]

(since 04-01-2018 23:24)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 26-05-2013, 14:30:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We need a special BG Que were all people has to fight fully naked ! Punch around and do wrastling moves , jumping from the Blacksmith house on enemy , I bet it will be fun for everyone this way lawl.
Random comment came here just to say hi -

Gearing up through BGs is a hard job for example in my case each time I had my warrior undergeard on each server , expanssion even retail was a damn hell and requiers to be patient and was geting used to warrior's gear progression , something like charge fight slap bam dead , ofc I hate when it happens because I want to make part in the fights and help people for a winable BG but thats it untill I manage to avoid damage , survive , poke , kite it's a battleground afterall and sometimes I need to play dirty.

And as someone said here , yeh those undergeard *** are just new at the game they won't realise that they are doing a mistake especially those that complain about the BG situation while they have just 20-30k dps 20 deaths -

I drink your blood and I eat your skinn.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Tenzor/

0 0

Hitokori

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-06-2013 17:18)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 26-05-2013, 17:47:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

a decent player would get the crafted pvp gear before stepping foot in a BG, at least that way they're not a HUGE burden on the rest of the team
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mayavin, 03 November 2014 21:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 21-05-2024, 05:14:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x