User
Pass
2FA

Full pvp hotfixes? Season start date ? Is it too hard to make it happen? Do we quit?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message815
vlicagela1
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 17-06-2019 23:37)

Post Posted: 29-03-2019, 00:59:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So the first day of 7.2.5 they told us they will implement the full pvp hotfixes when they make server stable (no lags/crashes) and all we got past those month or two for how long the patch is going is actually a pve content and we did not get the hotfixes or a season or any kind of content to particiate besides the off season which is also unplayable most likely what to do what to do question is now ? 🤔

1 0

cronoxx

[Sefu la Paladini]

(since 13-05-2021 14:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 29-03-2019, 16:14:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And you get 860-900 ilvl from arena . If you can fix items drop from arena/bg and repair all classes you will see more ppl in arena .

1 0

vlicagela1
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 17-06-2019 23:37)

Post Posted: 31-03-2019, 09:21:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cronoxx wrote:
And you get 860-900 ilvl from arena . If you can fix items drop from arena/bg and repair all classes you will see more ppl in arena .
. Well most likely all the gear l got is from arena as well cuz l aint going to play pve if they make pvp drops equal to pve ones it would be good until we get a real season star with new pvp gear also hot fixes are of the big need most classes arnt even working in pvp root/slow drs are bugged as well so allthe classes expect dks have 0 peel (talking how mad l am that l cant peel my partners as intended on my ww) make it relevant to pve once and the difference will be huge l know that freakz can be the best pvp priv server just if they give it a slight effort

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 20:54:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x