User
Pass
2FA

Fully Cross-Faction

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1053
buzy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-04-2019 03:23)

Post Posted: 08-12-2018, 21:10:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi devs, gms and owners -

i come here to suggest a thing who i don't know why it isn't implemented in the server.

its the full cross-faction

Chat (global)
groups (without premade)
Guilds
and more

in teory the server is already full crossfaction but not for guilds and chat

i see some guilds with both factions i dunno if its bannable or not but when y tri to invite a aly to my guild i can't it says "the target is unfreid" if posible pls allow the full crossfaction. thank u to see -

0 0

tulusshoptelu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2020 11:36)

Post Posted: 09-12-2018, 07:52:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

• global chat with cross-faction would be chaotic i guess
• group (without premade) you can do it by /invite nickname
• guild, that kind of things are bug afaik, horde guild then there is alliance member are bugs. if the alliance left the guild, they can't invite back/join again

so far, freakz already implement good cross-faction to reduce queue time and gameplay experience. can you tell me what's more that aren't fully cross-faction example?

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 07:41:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x