User
Pass
2FA

Future classes from warcraft 3 lores

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message949
Hubernatl
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 14-02-2016 17:45)

Post Posted: 18-01-2016, 21:47:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As a huge fan of warcraft lores i saw some heroic classes appearing in game like Death Knigh and Demon Hunter
What classes do you think will be implemented in WoW ? I made a little list
Necromancer and Runemaster were supposed to be in the game along side with the DK but they got merged into Death Knight http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/726876-Some-things-you-didn-t-know-about-WoW here you will find more
Enchanter -If you go in Eastern Plaguelands you will find some NPC's called Scarlet Enchanters which use Arcane bolts to hit http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Enchanter also there is a wiki page for it
Also as i seen the classes which use composed names are
Sorcerer - Another class which looks like mage but uses dark power can be found along side NPC's
Witch Doctor -Witch Doctor is a class met between Trolls which use the power to heal
Warden - If you used to go to Moonglade you would see a lot of Druids which guard that place and have some special skills -this can be called Wardens
Invoker- Invoker like Necromancer and DK can release a lot of death corpses and fight in the battle with them .Some Invokers can be seen in troll tribes wich use Voodoo power
Archmage -A hero class for mage like Kirin Tor
Shadow Hunter a rogue class like .Vol'jin is a shadow hunter
Dark Ranger-We all know Sylvana's class -A hunter like hero class
I really want to see what is your opinion about feature classes

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 18-01-2016, 22:15:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Witch doctor probably Thinking

0 0

andreiboy15

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-01-2018 15:32)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-02-2016, 21:19:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think the next exp we will get something like emarald dream,with some tree-based race/class
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 13-05-2024, 23:13:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x