User
Pass
2FA

GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message36621
klender44

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2021 21:56)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-03-2018, 17:07:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I got the same issue today for the first time, 1 day auto-ban. I know it's a very old post, but I would like to get a quick response on the issue before I log in tomorrow and finding myself banned for weeks.

Today, I was doing my "morning routine wq quest", after which I logged out because girlfriend came to visit. A couple of hours later, absolutely no new websites have been accessed (we did watch an episode of himym, but on the same site we've used for months), no software downloaded, no tools trickled with or handled, but I still got autobanned. It actually happened after I turned in the daily quest in Azsuna and started walking towards the flight master, literally 1 min of gameplay before my character got stunned (ZzzZZz) and I got banned.

I don't know if it'll help, but I have now removed all system/user permissions for the wow folder (except read), meaning that I myself cannot access the folder, but I can launch the launcher icon from the taskbar. Before that I also re-downloaded the launcher just to make sure. I guess if this doesn't work tomorrow, I'll download windows again with only wow installed and ask for a premature unban.

If people have any new suggestions, please feel free to post them here.

Additional info: AVG computer scan didn't notice any malware/virus on my computer.

0 0

psych0th3r4pist

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-04-2019 11:16)

Post Posted: 14-03-2018, 21:41:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have already reinstalled windows and changed my antivirus that may have been causing it.
It's ok if you don't believe me,you shouldn't even care about everyone's own playtime after all.
I haven't used any tools in a concious way
I hope when the ban will expire everything will be as they were before
Thank you -
I'm actually curious of what logs had shown and with what type of tool have found the game modified
And I received a few days before the first ban some updates to my Windows which messed up everything
After all,everything was in my crappy pc
I will send you proc dump files the second I try to log and get kicked
If not,then the game works as it used to

0 0

Steiner57

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-06-2020 22:19)

Votes: 34

Post Posted: 11-06-2018, 19:03:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Thus being said, your ONLY option is to help this investigation. I may have an idea how you can do that, so read carefully:
1. Download https://www.freakz.ro/shocker/public/ProcDump.zip
2. Delete wow64.exe, and launch launcher_freakz.exe then login and wait until you get the "client modified" warning (if you can't login, hopefully opening the launcher will be enough)
3. Open ProcDump, search for wow.exe => right click on it => click on "Dump (Partial)"
4. At "Dump Start" enter 00401000, at "Dump Length" enter 009FB9B9
5. Hit ok, save the file with any name, upload me the file so I can inspect it
6. Explain exactly what you did, if you got the warning or not, etf, I need full info

After using Procdump i get an xxx.exe (xxx= which name i gave it) file , how do i upload it to you Shocker ? An PM doesn't allow attachement

thought that an exe is not likely so i made a file with xxx.dmp and made an upload account , see pm

Isn't there any clue what could influence wow.exe in the memory?? search/scanned everything on a fresh install of win 10, no virus/malware , 2 things i removed( Geforce Experience and xbox ) but i am out of options which kind of program can interfere .
If see how many progs/services are running in win 10 i am lingering to win 98 where you had to set up your own config

Update: hope i solved it , removed Geforce experience and Xbox app , now playing without any warnings (2-3 hr playtime)

On pc had an Bsod memory-management error , still searching what caused it, ( it are not the most obvious things like virus or bad ram)

update 13-6 : more and more narrowing down and seems that ntoskrnl.exe might be the problem maker

0 0

dopacio

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-09-2018 15:53)

Post Posted: 14-06-2018, 19:48:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I did it the procdump thing i dod not get any warning

https://mega.nz/#!okYzTZYJ!WLMD5o9DmIluCECrFtxcep8ESRj7PmRsUnvVpja4lfs

please, i am worried, i dont like the cheaters and i dont wanna nobody thinks i am one.

0 0

dopacio

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-06-2018, 00:11:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Steiner57 wrote:
Quote:
Thus being said, your ONLY option is to help this investigation. I may have an idea how you can do that, so read carefully:
2. Delete wow64.exe, and launch launcher_freakz.exe then login and wait until you get the "client modified" warning (if you can't login, hopefully opening the launcher will be enough)
3. Open ProcDump, search for wow.exe => right click on it => click on "Dump (Partial)"
6. Explain exactly what you did, if you got the warning or not, etf, I need full info

After using Procdump i get an xxx.exe (xxx= which name i gave it) file , how do i upload it to you Shocker ? An PM doesn't allow attachement

thought that an exe is not likely so i made a file with xxx.dmp and made an upload account , see pm

Isn't there any clue what could influence wow.exe in the memory?? search/scanned everything on a fresh install of win 10, no virus/malware , 2 things i removed( Geforce Experience and xbox ) but i am out of options which kind of program can interfere .
If see how many progs/services are running in win 10 i am lingering to win 98 where you had to set up your own config

Update: hope i solved it , removed Geforce experience and Xbox app , now playing without any warnings (2-3 hr playtime)

On pc had an Bsod memory-management error , still searching what caused it, ( it are not the most obvious things like virus or bad ram)

update 13-6 : more and more narrowing down and seems that ntoskrnl.exe might be the problem maker

u fixed your problem? i installed clean win 10 (i cant any other coz nvme), installed wow, and i got a ban today,
i did the procdump but i dont know what to do with that, its stressing me, and Power GM says he cant do any to help me.

0 0

Steiner57

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-06-2018, 13:07:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dopacio wrote:
Steiner57 wrote:
Quote:

u fixed your problem? i installed clean win 10 (i cant any other coz nvme), installed wow, and i got a ban today,
i did the procdump but i dont know what to do with that, its stressing me, and Power GM says he cant do any to help me.

Yes it worked , but i got more and more BSOD's all with the memory management as problem , but xbox out and a Geforce Experince out helped for the game.

Outside that i had to reinstall and wanted to tryout windows 7 on a z370 i5-8400 and that is stable and doesn't give any problems , in the future i gonna reinstall win 10 after i have read how it funtions with handling drivers

0 0

dopacio

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-06-2018, 15:59:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Steiner57 wrote:
dopacio wrote:
Steiner57 wrote:
Quote:

Yes it worked , but i got more and more BSOD's all with the memory management as problem , but xbox out and a Geforce Experince out helped for the game.

Outside that i had to reinstall and wanted to tryout windows 7 on a z370 i5-8400 and that is stable and doesn't give any problems , in the future i gonna reinstall win 10 after i have read how it funtions with handling drivers

The BSOD is win10 i hace a ryzen3 2200g and i got a LOT, but i was trying to get a win7 with nvme support, i failed, i will install 8.1

0 0

Steiner57

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-06-2018, 16:41:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker i am getting mad , after last time you coudn't find any in procdump , but the longer i got more and more BSOD's

Now running on win7 instead of win 10 and only installed microsoft stuff and only pure drivers and now again i fell asleep and immidiate my wow-64 client (run thru Freakz-launcer) crashed with an error 132 mentioning that memmory could not be read.

Have run memtest86+ 18hrs and error detected.

If i get banned next login , i don't know where search anymore

ps. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/1302897264?page=2 might contain a solution , but i have to try first

with the info from above link , i am running on C1E disabeled , hope that solves it

0 0

Steiner57

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-06-2018, 22:10:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just happened above got the Warden warning , running a clean win 7 install , only the most neccesary things installed , and can't find what causes it .

It's must be an hardware adjustment but Z370 mobo's has so much new techniques in the bios that atm i didn't find what causes the memory mismanagement.

i hope you find (or better don't find ) a clue in the procdump i sent you by PM

https://sabercathost.com/9qmN/WOW_freakz_procdump.dmp

0 0

Santei
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-07-2018 16:05)

Post Posted: 29-06-2018, 15:18:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dear server administration, (Immediately I apologize to Denim, because he already responded to my 2 appeals), but I'll still try to find out again. Because I treasure this server and the people I play with, I do not want to leave them. The problem is that I was banned on the ip (the topic with the appeals I'll provide below), after which I wrote an appeal to the anban, Denim wrote that my account is not banned, only my ipay was hurt, so he asked me to change the ip address - I changed it, then again found myself in the bath, a feeling that I was blocked by a subnet, the next change of ip is available only on Monday, I would like to know. After I change my ip and again nothing will help me - how can I be? Esar helped me too. Denim asked me for my IP addresses from the command line - and again confirmed that I'm not blocked on the server, but nevertheless I can not get into the game. Perhaps you will first look at yourself? Maybe it turned out that they really blocked some access and it will not work even after the change of the ip, nothing to do? (I, alas, do not know much about computer matters, I beg to forgive). I really want to return to the server - please help.

Appeal №1. https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Unban-t526465.html
Appeal №2. https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Unban-help-t526545.html

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 29-06-2018, 15:48:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Santei

I just checked your account is not banned, try using a vpn and check if you can log in

0 0

Santei
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 29-06-2018, 16:01:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'll try to check if I succeed - you can check why the ban is banned from the IP and the change does not help? Because it is impossible to constantly use VNN - we have it in a ban
0 0

Santei
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 29-06-2018, 22:34:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

LethalFactorLK wrote:
@Santei

I just checked your account is not banned, try using a vpn and check if you can log in

Lethal, I use VPN, I go to the server - comes to the selection of characters and again throws me off the server after which the site again appears ban ...

0 0

Santei
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 30-06-2018, 09:15:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Santei wrote:
LethalFactorLK wrote:
@Santei

Lethal, I use VPN, I go to the server - comes to the selection of characters and again throws me off the server after which the site again appears ban ...

Can you see my address in the history of bans? Maybe I have a subnet mask banned? When I connect to a server, I automatically receive a ban

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 30-06-2018, 09:39:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There isnt any bans issued to your account. I double checked try contacting your isp and change your ip

Also try making a new account to check if you can log in using it.

Also delete wow cache and replace launcher with https://www.wow-freakz.com/wow/legion/launcher_23420.zip

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 27 December 2018 16:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

The time now is 19-04-2024, 19:35:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x