User
Pass
2FA

GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message36684
gurbatul

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-07-2022 12:30)

Post Posted: 12-07-2018, 20:02:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My DUMP file,
Banned Character name: Kray
Acc name: Gurbatul
My Dump file link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SAFemOLmsmyJ_cqrPFOQhmYtFBYGkJ16/view?usp=sharing
Opened ProcDump, Deleted wowfreakz-64, wowfreakz-32 and wow64 exe,
Opened wow.exe>got kicked for wrong version by freakz>made dump(partial)(corrected lenght and width)>created Dump with name Kray_dump

Sombody please inspect this, i got banned yesterday by Warden (didn't instal anything since the last login(out of home whole time) (i am playing everyday for 2 years here)

Edit: i have very few programs installed on this PC.
Edit: So after last ban i ve been playing for 2 days and now i got banned for 30 days for nothing, thanks for the journey freakz i won't come back, go care about the majority.

Kind regards,
Kray

0 0

madbusu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-08-2022 11:33)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 16-07-2018, 23:49:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So after reading 9 pages, I definitely can say I'm scrued, because there is no way I can fix, or figure out who modify wow.exe memory.
I understand if I send my dump file, this will comfirm that wow exe memory get modify.

It's strange because I played more than 3 months, and I didn't install or uninstall any application.

My PC it's old, I use an 40gb SSD for win 7 64 (cracked) and 600gb for pictures and wow.

I use bitdefender the pay version, no issue with viruses.

So if anyone get a solution for this please post it here, I'm very sad now because it's like saying adios from a loot of friends and special from wow, I don't want to login tomorrow and get banned for 2 weeks or months.

I read that I'm not alone with this problem so all of us must have the same issue that cause this.

I don't understand why happened today and not much sooner like 2-3 days after I start playing.

And why this problem modify just wow memory?

So many why.

UPDATE :after 1 day ban
i follow Shoker instruction i delete wow-64.exe and run launcher_freakz.exe i was able to log with no problem
and here is the my dump file:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1horevp3Eyq5wBAYkUL8uHFrgcQaHyJ4V

before ban expire i run full system scan with bitdefender (twice) zero virus and zero suspicion files.

now i'm in the game but i'm afraid this will happen again and i don't know why and what to do -

i vote every day for this server and i really like it and love to play here i really don't know why i get this (maybe my pc it's old low ram only 4gb) i really don't know and it's not fair if it's happen again.

so i assume wow memory get injected ...but i don't get any gold or any advantage over others players because i didn't cause it. (damm it's hard in english to explain my toughs).

0 0

samuelin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-04-2022 17:56)

Post Posted: 21-07-2018, 15:40:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello i get banned on my main acc and 2acc , and i delete the wow carpet and re install the game and i can play right now normal.

0 0

aruforr

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-05-2019 12:45)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 13-08-2018, 18:45:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I have trouble logging into wow since today.
I click my character and at 100% of the Log In Loadingscreen it shuts down and says WoW Error #132.
So I tried some guides on Youtube and from Blizzard but they do now work.
I put my Addons out of the WoW folder and delete the cache folder.
Than I tried to rejoin and now I cant even Log In.
Forum says this:

https://imgur.com/a/xvcSD0W

Yesterday everything worked just fine

0 0

seifertd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-09-2018 06:28)

Post Posted: 14-08-2018, 10:56:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

so have can i see i will not able to play on your server. i have yesterday download wow, deleted my old character and started a new one. Panda-Monk. i think a iave played abou 1hour just fine than get baned. abou what i have read here it seems i have done played here because here is no solution. if i am wrong pls send me the solution. i think here should be a software that can watch the memory and see what tool is modifying it. if not here is no chance i can find it out
0 0

Aradartus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2019 13:01)

Post Posted: 03-09-2018, 19:09:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i got same problem too, i played almost a year and nothing happen, and today few hours after i finished raiding with guildmate i got banned for hacks/client modify. im not even logout my account and just stay at character selection. i tried what shocker posted to create the procdump thing and i simply dont know where and who to send the file

0 0

Steiner57

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-06-2020 22:19)

Votes: 34

Post Posted: 03-09-2018, 22:07:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Aradartus wrote:
i got same problem too, i played almost a year and nothing happen, and today few hours after i finished raiding with guildmate i got banned for hacks/client modify. im not even logout my account and just stay at character selection. i tried what shocker posted to create the procdump thing and i simply dont know where and who to send the file

You have to upload it to a site for downloads and send the link to Shocker

0 0

Lordatone

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-04-2019 16:38)

Post Posted: 05-12-2018, 17:12:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So hello, I have me and my friend the same problem, anyone got the solution ?
because me and my friend haven't installed a new program or something and dont change anything in our PC's
I dont know what modifing my wow, ive checked my process i made test but dont see anything
also i tried the dumpProc but im running 64bits wow, and the prog is 32 bit.

Anyone can help ?

https://imgur.com/sqNkHya -- https://imgur.com/9mzRpB9

0 0

darkrose12184

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-02-2019 13:42)

Post Posted: 14-12-2018, 22:34:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, same here. My partner and I got banned, today we logged as usual without any problem, then did nothing at all with our computers (switched off), and now we got disconnected and banned not really understanding why. Thinking there's something modifying both clients on both computers at the same time sounds at least a little weird, one of the computers is also new and empty. I'd like to know how to fix the problem (if there's anything to do) to don't get banned again this way
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 27 December 2018 16:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9    

The time now is 26-04-2024, 11:09:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x