User
Pass
2FA

GM's, Big Brother and Unfair Advantage
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message5622
madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 09-12-2016, 23:55:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just my 2 cents on the topic:

This is a general discussion topic so any decent subject is allowed to be here. This was exploited by Sydef to put in everyone's head the idea that some people/groups/guilds have more advantages other. Expanding the idea to the ridiculous point of it would be like saying that some guilds are not being offered similar chances because the leader/officer/main dps of the guild has a wooden pc or dial-up internet.

I'm telling you that every guild that has atleast a raiding day a week has their own strategy and little things that are doing it differently, thinking they discovered the weak point of some game mechanics and that's a secret they should guard with the price of their life. That's stupid, in my opinion. As most of you know there are a lot of ppl that have multiple accounts and multiple chars in different guilds and they share those information as being confidential so in the end everyone knows all the strategies but they all are keeping the secrets.

Now to go the point where a certain or more GMS are "spying" on other guilds strategies with the main reason to apply it to their own raids. For this I want to bring a real example and ask all you people that raided in my guild and are reading this: How many times did you see me doing something like that? Or how many times didnt you think that i was stupid for trying to figure out our own way to kill bosses and not spy on the other guilds for strategies? I know the answers to both questions and it would be embarrassing for you to say anything else.
This is not an example to praise what a moral example am I but for you all to understand that every GM that stepped out of some borders was at some point cleared of the blizz tag he was wearing.

Are you a part of an amazing-top-tier-hardcore-fabulouse-high-performing-PVE guild? Congrats! You are and should be an example for the rest of the guys that are playing around you. For obvious reasons, being the best will attract the "Big Brother" on your raids to watch over what you are doing to make sure you are not getting that unfair advantage that is bannable: exploiting the bugs and glitches of the game. Want it or not you will be watched over just because you are good.

"Shouldn't exist a rule or something against this?" - C'mon man! - You, the one who hates all the rules, are saying this?

As you, Sydef, participated in 2 real-first runs with me (both won, btw) - do you believe that anyone could win the race with strategies made-up by other people or by the group that is participating?

It's fun to see you at work again on Freakz, playing with the people's minds. Keep up the good work!

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

3 2

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2018 08:46)

Votes: 89

Post Posted: 10-12-2016, 19:33:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That's rich Madau,coming from you of all people. "As you, Sydef, participated in 2 real-first runs with me (both won, btw)" I'm sure you couldn't resist to sneak that in out of nowhere,both of which are questionable in the first place,but that's all I'll say about that.

Now to the main point,you aren't exactly the person to judge others for abusing their own powers to spy and help their own guild,you Madau,Dedric and a few others are known to be doing that,and it's amusing to me that you would say that.

And what about people in your guild abusing bugs and not banning them? Seyrox,Bomry and probably more abusing a certain haste bug and still aren't banned,I'm sure you know about that,but you'll pretend you don't for the sake of your own innocence.

Either ban everyone equally,or don't ban at all,your own guild people aren't more special than others.

And just so you know, emotes are visible despite you being invisible.

9 0

Starsene

[Bone Fletcher]

(since 21-04-2022 01:09)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 10-12-2016, 22:36:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Considering the guilds that were repeatedly exploiting boss breaking bugs during ToT times received 0 bans I'd say "big brother" is doing absolutely nothing.
1 0

madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 01:05:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

^You added something when you shouldnt. Check your facts before saying anything because several guilds can tell you how they stopped raiding for months.

Netherx you seem yo have smth against everyone so i'm not going to start a dispute about anything here. All i want to say is that you misunderstood completly what i said since you acuse me of judging some crap. Stop replying with nonsense and flame, you are just making a fool of yourself.

Now can this topic be considered closed or is there any other resolution needed?

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

0 1

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-08-2019 13:41)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 01:17:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'd say only one thing, that I'd be completly fine with other's guilds gms looking over my raids if they asked if they can. That's kinda fair.

1 0

hujulikes

[STAR]

(since 04-09-2022 15:35)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 02:23:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

A fair situation would be if anyone can use a spectate raid option , like it is with Arena Spectate , so everyone can report exploits or/and look at some boss tactics.It will be a fair thing for everyone , not only for the guilds that have gm's.
0 0

Seyrox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-11-2018 18:47)

Votes: 201

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 02:23:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Supmark wrote:
I'd say only one thing, that I'd be completly fine with other's guilds gms looking over my raids if they asked if they can. That's kinda fair.

That would be retarded since it will be something like " Everyone who uses exploits relog, NOW, GM is coming! "

Demonolgy Warlock Guide 5.4.8

0 0

alleex

[Master Race]

(since 13-11-2022 12:43)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 11:26:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

madau wrote:
Now can this topic be considered closed or is there any other resolution needed?

Why close it now when it got interesting and a sensitive subject has been touch ... -

0 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-08-2019 13:41)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 12:56:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well Seyrox isn't that a shame that of all people you're saying that?

2 0

Seyrox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-11-2018 18:47)

Votes: 201

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 13:01:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Trust me, I could care less if a GM is watching me or not, he still can't figure out what I am doing if I am doing something.

Demonolgy Warlock Guide 5.4.8

0 0

side_fx

[Veni,Vidi,Vici]

(since 10-07-2023 20:13)

Votes: 65

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 13:05:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seyrox wrote:
Trust me, I could care less if a GM is watching me or not, he still can't figure out what I am doing if I am doing something.

Shut up, you're just making it worse.

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2018 08:46)

Votes: 89

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 16:31:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Madau playing innocent again,and Seyrox openly admitting to abusing,this topic is golden,why close it all of a sudden?Is the truth leaking out too much?
2 0

fsa69

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2019 19:46)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 19:10:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well spectating for Exploit and shit like that, is okey. but using these spectating to learn guild modified tactics and use it in their guild, is just using their powers in the wrong way.
Some Gm's are doing their job perfectly yes we appreciate it. i mean those who are in progressing guild.
But there are some, That are in guild that kill a SoO 10hc boss in 2 min or less, (well what does that tell you, it tells you that some shit happened there).and a single look at the boss timer is that oh there are 3 of a certain class with a certain talent are in that raid,(that certain class and certain talent is known to be exploited, and yes there is ban penalty for exploiting as well. and now the best part is the said gm was in that raid, or knew about the exploits and did nothing, now that is a zinger. He could have banned them but no, his guild progress run is far more precious than the rules, so yeah do the best thing and ignore it:D
And yes that is Unfair.

2 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 11-12-2016, 20:07:28 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

People play here for a long time. Everyone knows everyone and has something against everyone. Friendly rivalry is always good between guilds, but here, very often that turns into open conflict on a global channel, which brings nothing but the shame to those guilds (personally i blame only guild leaders of those guilds for allowing it) and thats what this is all about. One same strategy cannot work for 2 groups of people, even if they are half different, so spectating other peoples raids is useless. Im not defending or accusing anyone, im just stating how things you are talking about have little or no effect to raiding. Patch we are currently on has passed on blizzards servers long ago. Every possible tactic has been discovered long ago. You dont have to watch only FatBoss guides or idk whos guides, there are many low ranked guilds that have brilliant tactics just not as famous as some other guilds. Yes i understand that Freakz way is maybe a bit different, but thats only after boss has been released, everything gets fixed later on. If you had a GM in your raiding group im sure my colleagues have told you what can and cannot be done/used etc. Having a GM doesnt mean you should abuse everything there is and that you will have a protection. On the contrary, out of respect for that person, you should do things as you are supposed to, and not put him in a difficult position just for some stupid reason, after all, you consider yourself friends right.

Someone also state how having a GM in your guild gets things like bugged loot resolved much faster. That is if a GM is online, which is matter of luck again. And if a GM is online, he will resolved bugged loot or something almost instantly for everyone, because its much easier just to type .lootallow than go over entire that process of loot recovery over forum requests. So thats out of the question.

As always, many wont understand what i just wrote, but meh.

Stay Frosty!

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

4 1

side_fx

[Veni,Vidi,Vici]

(since 10-07-2023 20:13)

Votes: 65

Post Posted: 12-12-2016, 18:18:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, let me clarify something for all of you who don't know hac/madau as good as I knew him.
I was in that hand of people that started the guild Unleashed and Hac was my guild master for over a year. I have never seen a more trustworthy and fair-play player who is also a GM since i play wow on this server. In the previous PvE content of this expansion he never used his rank abusive and any player that was in the guild in the early days can confirm that he never allowed any form of bugs/exploits in guild. The previous guild achievements are well deserved, I know how much we worked for them.
THE POINT IS, you shouldn't discredit the previous guild achievements for what some members of the guild "is rumored" to do now, when Hac can't really watch over the guild because of his work.
Anyway, the guild is barely the old "Unleashed", just a few old members left and the new ones...
Seyrox wrote:
The majority of the old members play on official these days and some of us are on ally for reasons.
I understand Hac for defending the guild, what else he can do when he find himself in this position. You should not judge the entire comunity and legacy of the guild for the actions of some players, this is not what I want with this post.
So, out of respect for madau and the others old, non-oltenian's members of the guild i request a gm to close this topic. I'm not deleting it because reasons.

1 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 12 December 2016 21:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 28-04-2024, 07:19:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x