User
Pass
2FA

GTA VI

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Video games
Author Message1000
Maiter

[Young&Fearless]

(since 05-11-2023 14:02)

Votes: 114

Post Posted: 25-09-2018, 11:58:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

GTA 6 (Grand Theft Auto VI) is Rockstar Games' rumored sequel to GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto V). GTA 6 will likely be released for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and (If like Grand Theft Auto V) PC at a later date.

While GTA Online was Rockstar Games' immediate focus following the release of Grand Theft Auto V, the studio is already considering possibilities for GTA 6. "We’ve got about 45 years worth of ideas we want to do,” according to Rockstar president Leslie Benzies, “We don’t know what GTA 6 will be, but we’ve got some ideas." [1] A leak to Tech Radar indicated that development has begun on GTA 6
GTA 6 Setting

Rockstar has confirmed development on GTA 6, and they have stated that they would like to create one Grand Theft Auto game with all previous cities from the series. In an interview with Digital Trends, Rockstar North head Leslie Benzies said he envisions players being able to travel back and forth to revisit places they explored in past games. [3]

“Of course at some point we would like to have one big world containing all our cities and let the player fly between them and revisit their favorite areas,” Benzies said. “In that context re-imagining Vice City would be very interesting.”

As of March 29, 2016, Rockstar hadn't settled on a location. They had previously scouted Tokyo, but this is not a confirmed location for GTA 6

Must check out!
-my profile
-my playlist
-my photo gallery
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Video games  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 02:39:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x