User
Pass
2FA

Gear for mage from pvp?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1042
Deathbed

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2019 09:40)

Post Posted: 18-09-2018, 12:40:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Is it possible to gear at max ilvl only from arenas and battleground rewards or I need to go for PvE also?
0 0

Dutchbag

[Creep]

(since 06-07-2020 13:17)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 18-09-2018, 14:29:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi Deathbed!

You can actually get the highest possible item level gear from JUST doing PvP content.
The item level that drops from PvP content is on average similar to that of PvE content and, through warforging and titanforging, you can achieve max item level with PvP gear just as easily as you can with PvE gear.

PvE is, however, a little faster, cause of the weekly mythic+ chest you can claim, which to my knowledge isn't a thing for PvP in Legion.
The mythic+ chest drops higher base-itemlevel gear than just normal doing of the content does.

If you need any more info, feel free to contact me on Discord.
My name on the Freakz Discord server is Dutchbag.

I hope the info helped!

0 0

Deathbed

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2019 09:40)

Post Posted: 18-09-2018, 15:03:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

padheari wrote:
Hi Deathbed!

You can actually get the highest possible item level gear from JUST doing PvP content.
The item level that drops from PvP content is on average similar to that of PvE content and, through warforging and titanforging, you can achieve max item level with PvP gear just as easily as you can with PvE gear.

PvE is, however, a little faster, cause of the weekly mythic+ chest you can claim, which to my knowledge isn't a thing for PvP in Legion.
The mythic+ chest drops higher base-itemlevel gear than just normal doing of the content does.

If you need any more info, feel free to contact me on Discord.
My name on the Freakz Discord server is Dutchbag.

I hope the info helped!

Hey! Thanks for the detailed info. I will focus on the PVP for now and join discord in case I need some help. Thanks you!

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by padheari, 27 November 2018 08:10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 08:08:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x