User
Pass
2FA

General PvP problem on server
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message12491
Allan

[The Lightbringer]

(since 25-10-2018 19:59)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 03-11-2015, 22:34:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For real, who cares about world PVP, idk i think arena and probably bgs are the main PVP. So improve that more please. PVE players doesnt want that world pvp its fine, let them farm recipes mats etc. Just think about main PVP shit -
1 0

Ajsi
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-12-2015 05:49)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-11-2015, 01:14:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ok, what have you done? xfaction pvp? lets see: Auto enabled for all - so even if you dont want , you will join weak horde team and get destroyed by your own faction. I dont know about other guys, but i would quit pvp forever if that happens to me, that means i would quit wow(at least on this kind of server). Free transfer Ally to horde (without reverse) can solve problem. This new system is OK, but only if its not auto enabled for all, let us make a choice... so long term thinking - free faction transfer ally to horde, world pvp enabled (more pvp players will come), xfaction bg only if player chose to.
I know that you are losing from donations from faction change
I dont know why is this pve server since you lose pvp players like this, and if its pvp you wont lose any pve player.
And i want to know how would you act if you get destroyed by your own faction in Bgs even if you didnt chose to play vs them ( and you know that you could be on their side).
Please somebody responsible for this mess post any kind of answer...

Posturi unite automat, 04-11-2015, 01:14:29

@ Allan , no, you are wrong, i want world pvp on, because i hate when some horde come to steal me some rare spawn, just becasue he have AoE spell that can put on the ground and i havent. This is world of WARcraft, not world of RAIDcraft.
I want to fight for what i need. over 20 times horde shaman, rogue, feral , stole rare elite that ive been waiting for, and i couldnt defend it, i couldnt kill, or even try to kill that horde. Same thing is with quest mobs for example in Tol Barad, they came to farm honor but they dont want to figh? srsly???
Im not aggressive player and i would never attack any low level without good reason.
Also - "let them farm" , you cant fight for rare herb/ore , you cant fight for farming spot. I think that players were crying because they couldnt level up. So Njurax suggestion is excellent solution , likely the best one. But still i think, if you cant ran away from "corpse camper" since you have very nice radius where you can ress you deserve to be camped forever, specially on "after vanilla" patches where you can fly away.

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-11-2015, 01:25:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Ajsi - you are wrong about world PvP imo. Its the worst thing that could be done. If world pvp gets enabled we will lose tons of pve players which is much more significant amount over the few pvpers that will join. Why? Well its simply annoying to get ganked when simply farming be it mats, rep or w/e.
I myself hate PvP to an N-th degree even that I'm quite decent at it with certain classes. Anyway I really hate to be disturbed/distracted when doing my stuff.
We (PvE) players don't ask PvP players to do PvE, why should you ask us to do PvP of we simply don't like it?
Also as previously stated there was vote about world PvP and most hated the idea.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 1

Allan

[The Lightbringer]

(since 25-10-2018 19:59)

Post Posted: 04-11-2015, 01:29:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ajsi, freakz is an PVE server just deal with it, PVP here is rly bad everyone knows that. PVP was good back in cataclysm like 406-434 patch(Well at least when i started played on freakz pvp was not bad), now noone cares about world pvp, most of the pvp players just playing arena, play it too bro. Its the best PVP.
0 0

dejakosmajac

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2020 11:23)

Post Posted: 04-11-2015, 01:33:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz will lose many soft and hard core PvP players with this politics...I would rather wait 20 min in que then play against my faction... This politic is insult for all players who would like blizzlike pve/pvp scripts.
1. World pvp is disabled
2. BG is xfaction now
3. Tol Barad is PvE zone (srsly)
4. There is no working PvP bg achievements
5. Honorable Kills does not counts
6. Winning in bg does nor counts

Our population is lower then before.

Freakz is best PvE private 5.4.8 server. But what are you think, why players from others (lolten ect.) servers - with 90% bugged scripts are not here? Why lolten bugged pandaria has 3 x more players then we?

Because it is PvE/PvP SERVER.
You are insulting all of us who like pve/pvp encounters.

World PvP is very heart of this Game! You disabled pvp - you took heart from the game.
As Ajsi said before - this is World of Warcraft - not World of Raidcraft -
Best regards.

0 0

Ajsi
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 04-11-2015, 02:07:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Im not asking Pve players and farmers to do PvP, im just asking you to give me a chance to fight for that "farm".
Tell me how can you lose Pve players if pvp is enabled???? tell me where they can go???? Tell me 1 server with better pve scripts (private message if you know even one, we dont want any advertisement), As i said before, Pve players will just cry, run and hide. The most hardcore pvp players (Bis Geared)arent farming anything, you wont find any of them taking your herb or something, so if you are decent you have a good chance to defeat them. I know, this is Pve server, but this want Pve since ever. I just want it better, normal, with fair chances for everyone. See im hunter, and i havent any spell, that can hit the rare spawn mob before earthquake for example, i havent any shield spell to use it while gathering something, i have to kill everything around, so if some horde priest (for example) come to my ore while im killing things around i cant do anything.
If you are doing things that communty wants, this is fun server than. They will ask for BiS gear one day, and what you gona do? They will ask for dancing fluffy cats , and naked female characters...
At least you can make tol barad , wintergrasp, and incoming islands pvp zones, because thats their essence.
if you are going to farm honor, do it with honor.

1 0

rockhard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2023 16:15)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 04-11-2015, 02:09:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

its over. you think this server lost 2000 players in the past years by accident? seek other servers if you dont like it here. thats what i did when i left my old dying server and i ended up here. its what im doing now as well. this server changed way too much from what i loved about it.
0 1

Njurax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2017 16:45)

Post Posted: 04-11-2015, 02:22:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rockhard wrote:
its over. you think this server lost 2000 players in the past years by accident? seek other servers if you dont like it here. thats what i did when i left my old dying server and i ended up here. its what im doing now as well. this server changed way too much from what i loved about it.

Freakz didn't lose anything, when Molten (aka w******) had big problems, their players flooded Freakz, therefore hitting that record number.
After the problem was solved, they went back.

1 1

rockhard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2023 16:15)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 04-11-2015, 02:37:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Njurax wrote:
rockhard wrote:

Freakz didn't lose anything, when Molten (aka w******) had big problems, their players flooded Freakz, therefore hitting that record number.
After the problem was solved, they went back.

and when was this?

0 0

Ajsi
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 04-11-2015, 04:35:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

GREAT , we hit the center. Molten-w****** is DEAD, and nothing can fix it. Make it pvp collect players....
i have a friend checking every day whats going on there, and its hopeless its dead and only dead + nothing works there...
this server had a great chance to be in top 3, it can offer same as molten just with better scripts... i was there 3 years, and trust me i know.

0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 04-11-2015, 14:09:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dejakosmajac wrote:
Freakz is best PvE private 5.4.8 server. But what are you think, why players from others (lolten ect.) servers - with 90% bugged scripts are not here? Why lolten bugged pandaria has 3 x more players then we?

Lmao he has a point, lolten is definitely one of worst experienced a player can have on private server yet so many people are playing there. Why? well at least they are doing something about both PVP and PVE. I don't think we should look at freakz as a PVE server, it definetely has a lots of highly skilled players that were able to compete at highest rate on At, also take a Duduferalul as example , he is highest rated feral on wod i believe.
So lets thing logicaly. Lets take cataclysm expansion for example, pvp players were using lots of pve items for pvp so they (including me) learned how to pve and started raiding so i can get those items. If a pve players wants to go into pvp zone then you gotta learn how to fight simple as that.

About cross-faction battlegrounds. I am fine with that, id rather get instant queue and play pvp rather than waiting 20 mins and then stomp horde team in 5 minutes.

Anyway i don't agree with everything dejakosmajac said but as he said its world of warcraft not world of farmcraft/raidcraft. cheers

1 0

Scott

[Maniac]

(since 03-04-2023 21:32)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 04-11-2015, 14:24:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

World pvp is dead on retail too, you do realise that you can play this game from stormwind - orgrimmar right? You can que for bg's, arena, rdf, scenarios, raid finder from the city, you don't need to go anywere. You want pvp on for what... so people come in orgrimmar and create delay? Or just beat low level, low geared players that just level?
You won't fight against high geared people because those people play the game from the city, they never leave it, and just killing low level low geared people is not world pvp, you just annoy people.

1 0

Ajsi
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 05-11-2015, 00:15:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

on retail you have your own garrison... Here you have not! You have to move around the world ...
0 0

Njurax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2017 16:45)

Post Posted: 05-11-2015, 00:22:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ajsi wrote:
on retail you have your own garrison... Here you have not! You have to move around the world ...

man ... garrison is a piece of s*8t, makes the game retarded, no more interaction.
Why would you make such a big and beautiful game world, and then, introduce something that makes all that obsolete ... stupid if u ask me.

0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 05-11-2015, 02:59:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Is shocker or any developer that can do something about this going to read topic and discuss a bit or topic will just get buried after few days?
Its kinda lame that most of topics made by foreigners are mostly ignored (props to ash) . if we have to type in romanian NP but let us know.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 21 June 2016 10:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

The time now is 22-05-2024, 21:11:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password