User
Pass
2FA

! Genesis request !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Show only staff posts
Author Message1178
metinibo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2019 16:47)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 29-07-2018, 17:49:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

so the ideea is it is almost or more than a year ( i don't know exactly ) since legion was opened on freakz (i think) : After it was opened there were still over 150-200 players constantly for months, like half a year still playing on MOP ( i think double as it is now ). I personally don't play anymore, but i played long time after legion release because i don't like legion expansion, truthfully i made a character tho i'm rarely playing. I request ( And would like this post to be seen by admins/shockeru pls ) prob. this was questioned/asked and y'all were debating about this, but could Those ppl that played after legion release on mop ( atleast for long time ) ( and i'm not refering to things like insta 90 with free 496 - atleast ppl that have 540+ smth like that ) to have their 1 main character moved to legion ? Man i wasted tons of years in freakz played so much, and only freakz, i think r.n my main has somewhere to 570 ilvl+ i don t want gear from it ofc. I got over 9000 thousands achiv points, full 36 bags of colections: legendaries, weapons, tsmogs, arheology, tons of toys, achivs, not so many mounts but still some... titles/reputations - some things that could and are usseles on legion for example if you would move them, but ppl like me spend time even after the sv "died" now as i saw there are around 50-100 players on it not even that "much" and it will soon be closed in this way.. i personally would start playing tons again even on legion, that i hate, if i would have my character with everything on it.. ( https://imgur.com/l7Z97F6 + voidstorage full ) please i mean if anyway the server is gon be closed and we all know that s gon happen in the near future, could you make this favor to those loyal players that stood on this low populated sv and tried to make a good play out of it? man i really loved playing on freakz and would like to enjoy again.. but i can't knowing about my character.. please take this serious and don't just close it / say one no.. maybe some people may like to say their opinion/votes.. i mean i don't know if it would be a hard work but you would get some ppl back and be viewed a little better as a server since that leaving of mop was not a good image as i saw..and as i said i did not ask for everyone that wants or every new character.. ppl that still played after legion and has spend atleast some /played time or smthing.....
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 29-07-2018, 18:10:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That's not gonna happen, we all started from "scratch" on Legion.

If you didn't transfer your mounts, pets, achievements for free in the first ~6 months of Legion, check this. Nothing else will be transferred.

This was discussed a lot of times, use the search function if you need any other explanation / reason.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 29 July 2018 16:10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 22:48:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x