User
Pass
2FA

Get your account back

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message21529
Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

(since 28-12-2023 12:30)

Votes: 234

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-08-2014, 05:14:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This post is available in multiple languages: ,
(changing this will change your whole forum language)

We know there are several players out there that lost their accounts long time ago (due to various matters) and would love to get them back. Well, we have decided to retrieve those accounts, as long as their owners can prove that the account really belonged to them and as long as the account in case has been inactive for the last 3 months. In order to proceed, send a PM to LethalFactorLK.

Any piece of information regarding the account/ the characters on it would help. None of the items listed below is mandatory, but each one of them could significantly quicken the whole process of getting your account back. The more information you provide, the faster you get your account back.
  • WoW account bound to forum account;
  • The e-mail address of the account;
  • The characters that can be found on the account;
  • Approximate account creation date;
  • Friend list;
  • Ignore list;
  • Bag/ Bank notable items/ sets/ whatever & items bought with Vote Points;
  • A couple of screenshots of you playing on a character // The screenshots must indicate the fact that they were taken on WoW Freakz;
  • Any piece of information you consider worth mentioning.

Note - We WON'T change the e-mail address, you will be given a password and as a security measure, you will be able to set a Security Question (in case it is already set, it requires e-mail confirmation in order for the change to apply and there is nothing we can do about that).
PS - Each case is manually analysed by us, please do not attempt to fool us/ waste our time by providing false data.

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

Posting new updated topic

I AM NO LONGER A GAMEMASTER, PLEASE SEE SERVER STAFF

Last edited by Ravenous on 18-09-2016, 23:22:33; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

(since 28-12-2023 12:30)

Votes: 234

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-08-2014, 01:19:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry guys, I've got hundreds of PMs, I solved like 60 cases so far, I will be solving 15 - 20, maybe 30 cases a day, I can't solve them all instantly, I hope you understand that and the fact that your turn will eventually come.

There are some things that I would like to mention
  • MAKE YOUR PM READABLE, a lot of requests are so hard to read, walls of text that make my job a hell lot harder;
  • Please do not ask me to retrieve more than one account, maybe two;
  • Do not resend the same message again, I will see it eventually, you don't have to spam me;
  • Always mention the account name.

In case I haven't already read your PM, please go here and edit your message/ delete your message.

1 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 19-06-2017, 20:56:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

UPDATE: Please send all account recovery related issues to me.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 22 May 2018 10:34

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 14:42:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x