User
Pass
2FA

Guardian Druid Bugged?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1274
UzziGF

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-05-2017 20:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 06-06-2016, 14:47:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well hello friends, i have a question for ya... Is bear form bugged? I mean the amount of threath i generate is ... garbage even with all the bleeds on target+mangle i still cant hold the mob on me... ofc you will say : but perhaps the DPS has 500 ilvl , etc ... . Well i dont think its matter at all... because my bear form should generate tons of threat... and still nothing... or perhaps its just my impresion.... , even in dungeons where the DPS's are close ilvl... i still cant keep threath , bearly can keep him 105%, bearly... so... it is bear form rly bugged? Dont generate that aditional threat? This is the reason why i cant see more guardians druids?
0 0

madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 06-06-2016, 14:55:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

there are many bears out there. Threat is not really an issue but you do have really low gear so you can't keep up with the dps. Best threat spells are trash and faerie fire so make sure you use them as much as possible, besides Mangle. The ticking dot from trash is not that good but the actual hit is great in terms of threat. Maybe some guys in your party are not reducing their thrat, usually warriors tend to forget their deffensive stance active.
At around 515 ilvl i was tanking aoe against dps party that were reaching 600-700k dps so there's not a problem with the threat. It used to be but it was fixed.

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 06-06-2016, 15:36:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
as madau said above, the only time i have threat problems is when a warrior forgot to get out of defensive stance. There are plenty of guardians out there, it has few bugs yea, but nothing game breaking, working almost perfectly.

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

0 0

UzziGF

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-05-2017 20:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 06-06-2016, 23:50:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

well then i am sorry for bothering you.... thx for infos.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Frostfang, 17 September 2016 16:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 07-07-2024, 22:25:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x