User
Pass
2FA

Guild Recruitment, Applications & Rules - Post your applications here!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message104154
Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 14-08-2013, 11:05:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dreadbring - Accepted as Tank.

0 0

Staska2008

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2013 18:54)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-08-2013, 14:54:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nickname: Staska
Race: Draenei/Female
Role: Blood Dk (Tank)
2. Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Staska
3. Screenshot. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/ogp6.jpg/ (Tank ET because ds had cd)
4. My previous guild was Lithuanian Soldiers which got disbanded because of the lack of raiders.
5. I'm from Lithuania, 19 years old. I enjoy raiding and i'm looking for a good PvE guild i have a decent amount of raiding experience on 4.0.6 and 3.3.5a and im fairly new to the 4.3.4 raids but for now i have done all boses in Dragon Soul 10n havent got the chance to go 25n yet in 4.0.6 i used to play as a dk tank and resto druid and on 3.3.5a frost fire mage and retro pala and balance druid.

0 0

mariozlotow

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2013 01:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-08-2013, 22:02:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Nickname: Mariuszdk - main , hunterpl- alt
Race: Worgens/Male
Role: DK unholy-dps/Blood-Tank , Hunter - Dps
2. Armory
Dk- http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Mariuszdk
Hunter- http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Hunterpl
My previous guild is Wygnani we dont have ppl for play and do raids
5. Im from poland 30 years old . I play pve only .
i'm looking for a good PvE guild. Some ppl from your guild know me and know what experience i have . I have experience in BWD BOT and Dragon Soul

0 0

Chalewin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2013 20:06)

Post Posted: 14-08-2013, 23:13:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Chalewin,Worgen,Blood dk
2)http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Chalewin
3)-----
4)i was in core.they are inactive now and all in vacation and i am tired from their vacations and wanna join you and do more heroic raids in 25man
5)my name is Armin.i am 18years old from Iran.Tehran.i play wow most times in my free time.i know tanking at all boss just dont know about zon'ozz in heroic but i will learn fast -
i have unholy spec too.(not very good)full pve 390 ilvl.
i will join whoracle becasue i like active guild and guild runs as much.

0 0

cincila

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2015 17:12)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 15-08-2013, 14:58:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Cincila Worgen priest : Dps (main spec ilvl 401 and healer (off spec ilvl 396)
2. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Cincila

3. dont have any SS about my achiewments cuz i dont like to collect stuff about it.

4.Previous Guild was Lithuanian soldiers. me and guild master dapowa were despertely trying to make a good guild out of our fellow lithuanian players. Sadly the idea was very imposible since lithuaninas somehow doesnt like this server much.. So we decided to leave it and go elsewhere to find a decent pve expierence.

5.Well what can i say about myself.. hmm i dont know , lol ;D i am 3rd course student from lithuania, im 21 years old.. Speaking about raid experience i have a variety of experience in several private servers and besides that i was in global during tbc times.. Speaking about cataclysm raid exprience i was raiding in genesis with other lithuanin guild (which also was disbanded because of same reason as lithuanian soldiers).. Raided bwd and bot bosses. In this expansion i was in your event 25hc. so i guess thats all -

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 15-08-2013, 19:39:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Staska - Accepted
Mariuszdk - Rejected
Chalewin - Rejected
Cincila - Accepted

0 0

Pixells

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-09-2013 09:04)

Post Posted: 15-08-2013, 23:36:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1) I are Pixells-> huntard- human huntard, i tend to be RDPS- tho at times i hit shit with my staff, for da lulz...
2)here's the actual armory link instead of the ss, hope you dont mind http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Pixells
3)Uhm didnt raid for 3 weeks so by all means i do not own a screenshot of which i think could be the best i can do :3 UI: IMG: http://i44.tinypic.com/atrqzn.jpg
4)Forsaken knights- left because lack of officers, no invitation requirements
5)About myself- i make the best burgers and Tzatziki sauce EVER. Location: Croatia/Germany depends on my job. Free time= gym, basketball, bike tours, tennis, table tennis. Raiding expirience- vanilla, tbc, wotlk, actually anything pre-zonozz. My character: well i'd say the word that'd describe it best would be ***... but who am i to judge :/ Reason for my application- need some rules, officers, fast clears of raids/dung's etc, and fun mostly, -> which would include all of the things i've mentioned before. -

0 0

carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 16-08-2013, 09:03:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pixells wrote:
1) I are Pixells-> huntard- human huntard, i tend to be RDPS- tho at times i hit shit with my staff, for da lulz...
2)here's the actual armory link instead of the ss, hope you dont mind http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Pixells
3)Uhm didnt raid for 3 weeks so by all means i do not own a screenshot of which i think could be the best i can do :3 UI:
4)Forsaken knights- left because lack of officers, no invitation requirements
5)About myself- i make the best burgers and Tzatziki sauce EVER. Location: Croatia/Germany depends on my job. Free time= gym, basketball, bike tours, tennis, table tennis. Raiding expirience- vanilla, tbc, wotlk, actually anything pre-zonozz. My character: well i'd say the word that'd describe it best would be ***... but who am i to judge :/ Reason for my application- need some rules, officers, fast clears of raids/dung's etc, and fun mostly, -> which would include all of the things i've mentioned before. -

Accepted

0 0

Ashcore

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2022 11:56)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 17-08-2013, 00:07:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)main character - Ashcore, death knight, MS UH (ilvl 392), OS blood (ilvl 390), night elf
alt characters - Dunix - resto shammy
-Inkheart - Fury warr
- Finda - frost/fire mage
2) http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Ashcore
3)well I don't actually have a SS of my DPS 'cuz I tank most of the time (go figure - ) but hell, here's a SS of my DPS and tank stats
DPS: IMG: http://imageshack.us/a/img832/2811/ijcp.th.jpg
tank: IMG: http://imageshack.us/a/img833/1016/ez6l.th.jpg
4)Well I was in the Forsaken Knights with Pixells, Kai and the rest of the crew that moved to Whoracle. The main reason why I'm leaving FK is the lack of online members (seriously, 436 ppl in the guild and we can't even pull a decent 10m run), unprofessional behavior and so on...
5)My name is Luka, 16, and I'm from Croatia. I spend about 70% of my free time playing WoW (mostly achievement whoring and gold farming). I would like to join Whoracle 'cause I see that you guys make a good progress with raids and you're a pretty chilled, stable and social guild so basically - everything I want a guild to be -
I've started playing WoW back in the 1st days of WotLK but I have played on some vanilla and TBC private servers so I know most of the raids. As for Cata raids, I know every script (normal and HC) except Zon'ozz heroic (tank script, DPS is easy).
well, there's nothing more left to say...hope to hear from you guys soon, Ash out -

PS: forgot to mention that I do PvE and PvP with all my charrs and I'll (soon) have all proffs leveled up.

0 0

galactoze

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-10-2015 16:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 17-08-2013, 10:51:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcore wrote:
1)main character - Ashcore, death knight, MS UH (ilvl 392), OS blood (ilvl 390), night elf
alt characters - Dunix - resto shammy
-Inkheart - Fury warr
- Finda - frost/fire mage
2) http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Ashcore
3)well I don't actually have a SS of my DPS 'cuz I tank most of the time (go figure - ) but hell, here's a SS of my DPS and tank stats
DPS:
tank:
4)Well I was in the Forsaken Knights with Pixells, Kai and the rest of the crew that moved to Whoracle. The main reason why I'm leaving FK is the lack of online members (seriously, 436 ppl in the guild and we can't even pull a decent 10m run), unprofessional behavior and so on...
5)My name is Luka, 16, and I'm from Croatia. I spend about 70% of my free time playing WoW (mostly achievement whoring and gold farming). I would like to join Whoracle 'cause I see that you guys make a good progress with raids and you're a pretty chilled, stable and social guild so basically - everything I want a guild to be -
I've started playing WoW back in the 1st days of WotLK but I have played on some vanilla and TBC private servers so I know most of the raids. As for Cata raids, I know every script (normal and HC) except Zon'ozz heroic (tank script, DPS is easy).
well, there's nothing more left to say...hope to hear from you guys soon, Ash out -

PS: forgot to mention that I do PvE and PvP with all my charrs and I'll (soon) have all proffs leveled up.

Hello there. Whisper me when you log on because I'd like to see your dps on dummy first since you didn't provide us with SS.

0 0

suyog69

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-08-2013 22:33)

Post Posted: 19-08-2013, 08:02:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Zhandu,human,rogue,dps
2)http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Zhandu
3)Unfortunatly i have not taken screenie,of my best dps
4)i was prev in Guardians of fate.. its a very much inactive and not so happening guild.. !
5)hello my name is suyog , i am from india,i am 22, and during my free time i help my dad at his business -,, n talkin bout raiding experience i have done DS 10/25 till yor'sahj ,have tried zon'ozz but havent killed him...:(and last but not the least the reason behind joining whoracle is for better raiding experience... -

0 0

tallythepaly

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-07-2014 19:41)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 19-08-2013, 10:15:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1) Name:Sezy / Race: Nightelf / Class: Druid / Role:Rdps/Heal
2) http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Sezy
3) I dont have screens from raids,but i am doing somewhere at 29-30k(or more) in a raid,and more at Zonn ozz,and in dummy i am keeping 30k
4) My name is Cristi,i am 19 years old,in the free time i like to play skate,or drums,or only go out with the friends.My raid experince is:all bosses down of 3.3.5(worlk) without 25hc lichking,all bosses down of bwd and bot on hc(without AC 20hc) ,and about 4.3.4,i did all hc bosses,majordmom too,and i almost did 25hc zon too(wiped at 3m...),i wanna say that the 3.3.5 and 4.0.6 achiv is on my pala,and the 4.3.4 achiv are on my main,Sezy.I wanna join in Whoracle becouse i want a good pve guild,i have some friends there,and i dont have an other good pve guild where i can go at the moment.My character is a druid,created on 4.0.6,but i started geared it up on 4.3.4,my main char was on molten wow,Krassul named,the 2th druid pve on my realm(Neltharion) on it i had alot of hc achiv...This is all -

0 0

Kass

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-04-2017 12:11)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 19-08-2013, 10:28:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tallythepaly wrote:
1) Name:Sezy / Race: Nightelf / Class: Druid / Role:Rdps/Heal
2) http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Sezy
3) I dont have screens from raids,but i am doing somewhere at 29-30k(or more) in a raid,and more at Zonn ozz,and in dummy i am keeping 30k
4) My name is Cristi,i am 19 years old,in the free time i like to play skate,or drums,or only go out with the friends.My raid experince is:all bosses down of 3.3.5(worlk) without 25hc lichking,all bosses down of bwd and bot on hc(without AC 20hc) ,and about 4.3.4,i did all hc bosses,majordmom too,and i almost did 25hc zon too(wiped at 3m...),i wanna say that the 3.3.5 and 4.0.6 achiv is on my pala,and the 4.3.4 achiv are on my main,Sezy.I wanna join in Whoracle becouse i want a good pve guild,i have some friends there,and i dont have an other good pve guild where i can go at the moment.My character is a druid,created on 4.0.6,but i started geared it up on 4.3.4,my main char was on molten wow,Krassul named,the 2th druid pve on my realm(Neltharion) on it i had alot of hc achiv...This is all -

rejected

0 0

shootem123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-08-2013 16:30)

Post Posted: 19-08-2013, 16:26:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s) Shootem Worgen hunter Survival Dps

2)A screenshot or the Armory link http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Shootem

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.

About this u can inspec and check dps on dummies Frankly Dont know how to put the screenshot

4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.

Forsaken Knights Some complication with guild And Many guild officer members are offline

5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.

22 age India Playing cricket watching how i met ur mother and spending time with parents

0 0

galactoze

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-10-2015 16:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 20-08-2013, 08:31:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

shootem123 wrote:
1)Character name, race, class and your role(s) Shootem Worgen hunter Survival Dps

2)A screenshot or the Armory link http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Shootem

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.

About this u can inspec and check dps on dummies Frankly Dont know how to put the screenshot

4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.

Forsaken Knights Some complication with guild And Many guild officer members are offline

5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.

22 age India Playing cricket watching how i met ur mother and spending time with parents

Rejected.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

The time now is 07-06-2024, 12:31:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password