User
Pass
2FA

Guild Recruitment, Applications & Rules - Post your applications here!
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message102866
Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 10-03-2013, 13:28:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Whoracle is a PVE oriented Alliance guild on Exodus. The Guild has formed in 2012. December. So far, we overcome the most difficult encounters and still having fun as a community.

About Whoracle

-We are a PVE Guild, since the guild has formed.
-We focus mainly on PVE raiding, but we are still doing some other events, old instance runs to have fun apart from the usual raids.
-We aren't playing for loot only, but its still distributed fairly. Good performance is required for every raid.
-We use Teamspeak for raiding, you must have it downloaded and be ready to log online if the raid leader is asking for it!
-We progress as a guild, if you can't learn from your mistakes, you are looking for the wrong guild here.
-Everyone must know and be prepared with the boss tactics, be able to log on Teamspeak.

About the rules and requirements

-Our raiding system is simple and clear, Main characters have priority over Alts in every raid,except if its an ALT run.
- You should be able to show up for raids, if not,let us know why.
- You must understand English.
- If you go inactive without any words, after 1 week you are moved as inactive, if you still don't show up within a week, you will be removed from the guild.
- Good performance required on raids,if you fail, you might get no loot for the actual raid, also if you keep failing, you will be removed as well.
- We don't allow any kind of dispute between guild members! We won't accept anything like that ever!
- We are using Calendar and GMOTD to announce the raids, you can apply through them.
- Make sure your gear is ready for the incoming raids!
-We won't accept anyone from now on under 390 ilvl, and that's the PVE gear, NOT PVP.We are not that guild you are seeking for to gear UP.

Post here your request with the following:

Personal Info
=============

English Level [Poor/Fair/Good/Excellent]:
Do you have teamspeak & Working headset/mic (microphone is optional)?:
What time are you usualy online (server time)?:
Our raids are usualy at 16:00 / 18:00 / 20:00 server time, can you be online for our raids atleast 3 days per week?:

Character Info
==============
Main Character Name:
Main Character Professions:
Main Character ilvl [Main Spec/Offspec]:
Screenshot of your talents & Glyphs for MS/OS:
Screenshot of your UI:
Screenshot of your DPS / Heal with at least 5 million damage done:
Short description of your rotation/priority for ur class (basics):
Armory link to your main character:
List your Alts and they're armory links:
*alt1 link
*alt2 link

Raiding Experience
==================
Dragon Soul 10Normal Progress:
Dragon Soul 25Normal Progress:
Dragon Soul 10Heroic Progress:
Dragon Soul 25Heroic Progress:
Which was your previous guild, and why you left? (If more then one list them all):
Do you have retail experience with DS (During 4.3.4 only):

Motivational Information
========================
Why would you like to join Whoracle?:
Why do you think we should invite you, how can we benefit you?:
Are you willing to switch your spec/class to whatever guild needs the most?:

Make sure to try your best in the applications, good quality might get you invited faster.

Good luck with the applications -

Last edited by Uldred on 21-11-2013, 13:22:54; edited 12 times in total
0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 10-03-2013, 14:04:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are still looking for these classes:

Restoration, Elemental, Enhancement Shaman
Holy Paladin
Rogue

Rest of the classes are CLOSED for the moment.

0 0

merguna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-06-2013 18:14)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-03-2013, 15:53:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s) : Kimbela Human Holy Paladin

2)A screenshot or the Armory link. : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Kimbela

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done. : I didnt ssed my best heal cuz i'm focused on the raid. But i've got screenshot with my healing done in Dragon Soul 10normal: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/snap20130311at145351.png/

4)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild: Firstly hello to all members of Whoracle! - I'm Sinan 17 years old from Bulgaria. I really have very much experience on raiding, cuz i'm doing only this (pve). I've done Blackwing Descent - full | Bastion of Twilight - full | Baradin Hold and of course the instances End Time, Halls of Origination, The Stonecore, Throne of the Tides. And knowing the other raids and instances tacticts on bosses.
Holy Paladins need to know that Beacon of Light should stay on tank. Don't defer from that.
I now only have to judge once every minute thanks to the Enlightened Judgments change. Holy shock need to be on cooldown, if you can help it.
Always I need try to use my Holy Power. HP Not used is an overal decrease in HPS performance assuming that HS is off CD or I'm directly healing mine Beaconed target.
Of course i need to use my cooldowns wisely...... i'm doing heal like this -

I really wish to play with serious people whos (are skilled) know what to do and when to do it. Friendly, and with people that I can learn something else. Your guild meets my requirements!

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 11-03-2013, 20:04:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

merguna wrote:
1)Character name, race, class and your role(s) : Kimbela Human Holy Paladin

2)A screenshot or the Armory link. : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Kimbela

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done. : I didnt ssed my best heal cuz i'm focused on the raid. But i've got screenshot with my healing done in Dragon Soul 10normal: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/snap20130311at145351.png/

4)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild: Firstly hello to all members of Whoracle! - I'm Sinan 17 years old from Bulgaria. I really have very much experience on raiding, cuz i'm doing only this (pve). I've done Blackwing Descent - full | Bastion of Twilight - full | Baradin Hold and of course the instances End Time, Halls of Origination, The Stonecore, Throne of the Tides. And knowing the other raids and instances tacticts on bosses.
Holy Paladins need to know that Beacon of Light should stay on tank. Don't defer from that.
I now only have to judge once every minute thanks to the Enlightened Judgments change. Holy shock need to be on cooldown, if you can help it.
Always I need try to use my Holy Power. HP Not used is an overal decrease in HPS performance assuming that HS is off CD or I'm directly healing mine Beaconed target.
Of course i need to use my cooldowns wisely...... i'm doing heal like this -

I really wish to play with serious people whos (are skilled) know what to do and when to do it. Friendly, and with people that I can learn something else. Your guild meets my requirements!

Hello Edrick.

First of all, your gear is not ready for raids, make sure to have the justice gear at least and proper healing trinkets. Once you are ready with it, feel free to search for us ingame.

But for now, i have to REJECT this application, due to low gear.

Posturi unite automat, 11-03-2013, 20:04:47

The recruitment is still open for Feral tank as well.

0 0

Dementi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2013 12:18)

Post Posted: 17-03-2013, 13:19:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey, i would like to join this guild.
Character name is Dementi - a holy paladin
link to my armory : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Dementi
link to my best healing from DS 25 hc : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qbsmkz&s=6
I am a girl from Poland, 24 years old. I have big experience on raiding. I ve played 3 years on Molten server but i d like to try 4.3.4 patch. I maked all available raids on Freakz. I know everything about Holy paladin. I have also shaman healer - Faaun - http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Faaun
I really want to join serious guild with good community. I was in Wygnani guild but there are a GM with some brain problems so i really wanna join to urs! I hope u will inv me -

0 0

darius387

[MS 13]

(since 19-04-2020 08:44)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 17-03-2013, 13:56:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

w8 for any officer to get online and good luck maybe we become mate's

-

I am the best, f*** the rest
0 0

Greenhaze

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2014 18:19)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 17-03-2013, 14:03:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Greenhaze ,draenei, shaman, elem/resto
armory: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Greenhaze
dont have any ss of my dps/healing done, but i found this so here you go: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/wowscrnshot011813213841.jpg/
Well i've been playing wow since tbc, cleared just about everything since then.I see you are a relatively new guild on exodus and so i'm i.I have experince raiding with a shaman and i know my class. I can gladly accept criticism and take advice form leaders.I hope i can give some of my knowledge to you and also learn myself and progress.

0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2016 21:17)

Votes: 10

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-03-2013, 14:17:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dementi Accepted for TESTING

0 0

Unfair

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2017 21:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 17-03-2013, 14:40:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greenhaze wrote:
Character name: Greenhaze ,draenei, shaman, elem/resto
armory: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Greenhaze
dont have any ss of my dps/healing done, but i found this so here you go: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/wowscrnshot011813213841.jpg/
Well i've been playing wow since tbc, cleared just about everything since then.I see you are a relatively new guild on exodus and so i'm i.I have experince raiding with a shaman and i know my class. I can gladly accept criticism and take advice form leaders.I hope i can give some of my knowledge to you and also learn myself and progress.

Accepted for TESTING.

0 0

Troubleshoot

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-03-2013 07:03)

Post Posted: 21-03-2013, 19:01:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name : Troubleshoot

Race : Human

Class : Hunter

Role : DPS

2) http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Troubleshoot

3) About screen shoot,i think at this moment its not neccesry cause im low geared,but if you insist i will.I would like to join in the guild,and start farming dungeons and dialy quests , justice pts etc etc.When i hit required gear and when i can pull decent dmg i will join in progress raids.
4) Okay so hello, my name is Nikola, i am 21 years old and i live in Serbia.I were playing WoW for 6 years then i quit,and i had a break for 6 months.I've been playing on WOTLK.I never played PvE on CATA. But im fast learner - I dont know what else to say,if you have any questions you can wisp me -

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 21-03-2013, 19:43:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Troubleshoot wrote:
1)Character name : Troubleshoot

Race : Human

Class : Hunter

Role : DPS

2) http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Troubleshoot

3) About screen shoot,i think at this moment its not neccesry cause im low geared,but if you insist i will.I would like to join in the guild,and start farming dungeons and dialy quests , justice pts etc etc.When i hit required gear and when i can pull decent dmg i will join in progress raids.
4) Okay so hello, my name is Nikola, i am 21 years old and i live in Serbia.I were playing WoW for 6 years then i quit,and i had a break for 6 months.I've been playing on WOTLK.I never played PvE on CATA. But im fast learner - I dont know what else to say,if you have any questions you can wisp me -

Hello Nikola!

Well i can't accept you with that low gear, once you have geared up, feel free to reapply again or search for any officer ingame and we will test you, but for now, i have to REJECT this application.

Posturi unite automat, 21-03-2013, 19:43:16

The recruitment is still open for these classes:

1. Elemenental / Enhacement shaman
1. Frost / Unholy Death Knight
1. Shadow and 1. Holy / Discipline Priest
1. Feral druid tank

The recruitment is closed now for the rest of the classes, if you feel yourself special and good with your class, feel free to make an application and we will consider it. -

0 0

davegeri

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-03-2013 16:17)

Post Posted: 23-03-2013, 16:21:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bruthex Worgen Warrior Arms(Fury in testing phase)/Protection

http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Bruthex

I am 21 years old and I'm playing with WoW since Beta is released (this period also applies to the warrior)

I'm fully PvE oriented from the beginning so I have enough experience in heroic raids and guilds

The reason, why I'd like to join to the Whoracle: WoW is boring without challenges

0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2016 21:17)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 30-03-2013, 19:37:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We have started recruiting again!
We are in need of:
- Tanks(Druids - offspec Resto would be nice,DK, Paladins)
- Healers(Shamans, Paladins)
- RDPS(Shamans, Mages, Hunters, Warlocks)

We only seek experienced and brained people.

0 0

DiskoNINDJA

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-09-2013 08:48)

Post Posted: 31-03-2013, 18:43:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).
-Shooturass, Worgen, Hunter, DPS
2)A screenshot or the Armory link.
- http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Shooturass ( I know, ilvl is a bit low, but i assure you that i can get more within few weeks )
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done.
-Atm I can't post it because i'm back from my long-term pause on this server. If this means anything, few current members were in The Cold Knights together with me, so i think they'd confirm that. Regarding DPS, it was higher than 17K in 25HC.
4)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.
-I come from Serbia, i'm 17 years old. My raiding exp. on private servers would include only Cataclysm and WotLK content ( 10/12 ICC HC ), BWD ( 3/5 HC ), BOT ( 1/4 HC ). Normal versions of the same bosses are done too ( as far as i can remember i left shortly after Council in BoT was released ) That's all i have to say, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Cheers!

0 0

Everytime

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-08-2017 07:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 02-04-2013, 22:12:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1) Sunnydays, Healer,Melee DPS
2)http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Sunnydays
3)i whas doing 12hps on ds 10n but i don't think it whas smth that i need to get a screen about.. in 25hc ds i do almost always 10khps
4) i preffer to remain anonymos about that all i can say is that i can do pve , i'm 20 and i did everything in pve/pvp... hope i can enter just for ds10hc/25hc without wipe cause the others raid i can make em with global in easy way..

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

The time now is 26-04-2024, 01:26:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x