User
Pass
2FA

Guild Recruitment, Applications & Rules - Post your applications here!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message107934
Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 20-09-2013, 06:48:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You just prooved that you are the attention whore with posting here tropo, i won't go into any argue about this with you, especially here, anyway stop flooding the wrong topic.

Zzale - Rejected
Vaeda - Rejected
Hexxycutie - Accepted for the last time.

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 20-09-2013, 15:14:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Looking for these classes,especially in need of:

1 Holy Paladin
1 Unholy Death Knight
1 Feral Druid
1 Balance Druid

Only accepting the mentioned classes with at least 395 ilvl & at least 3/4 Dragon Soul Heroic progress.

0 0

Ryan25

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-10-2013 17:51)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-09-2013, 20:06:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).
Main char.- Deaght -Death Knight- Blood spec http://imageshack.us/f/513/ua3r.jpg/ Ilvl 392
-Unholy spec http://imageshack.us/f/843/hpyc.jpg/ ilvl 385 - I can pull 30k dps ,sometimes 30+
-Proffesions: jwc and ench

Alt chars.-Szumbel-Mage-Fire spec http://imageshack.us/f/600/tapl.jpg/ DPS
-armory http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Szumbel ilvl 393

-Thann-Hunter-Survival Spec -i dont have dps SS but i can pull 30-35k...35+
-armory- http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Thann 389ilvl
proffesions:Alchemy
I got Resto Shaman,Retri Pala and Arms Warr but they are not geared enough,but they can go DS10n

I did 2) and 3) together with 1) - -

4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.

Firstly I was in The Cold Knights ,than the guild united with Ejusdem Generis,so I went with them and they kicked me cuz i wasnt active few days beacuse of school.

5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.
Hi.I am Toni,I come from Croatia,in free time i play games - and play guitar,i got Heroic Morchok ,Jor sahj,Hagara and Siege of The Wyrmrest Temple (on Szumbel and Deaght) except Zon ozz heroic,I want to join in Whoracle beacuse many of them were togther in The Cold Knights and they were rlly good partners - and I'd like to get more skill in raiding.

I hope you will respond soon -

0 0

Shamanicosu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-10-2013 16:10)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 20-09-2013, 22:49:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). Shamanicosu, Dwarf restoration/enhancement Shaman
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Shamanicosu
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces. I do not have any screenshots atm. but i do get 25k+ at Zon hc
I was in Freedom but people have started to leave the guild and quit wow so I have left too
Crysis i just joined it and the problem is that the raiding hours are not that great
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.
I am from Bucharest,Romania. I am 17 years old and in my free time i usually go out with friends or play with them different games. I have started raiding in Vanilla Wow and have raided alot of the Dragon soul
I have created this character to remind me of the good old times as a restoration shaman.
I want to join your guild not only to progress in raids but also make some good friends

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 21-09-2013, 09:57:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Deaght - Rejected
Shamanicosu - Rejected

Make sure to check what we are looking for before applying...

0 0

Tiganborat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-01-2015 08:45)

Post Posted: 25-09-2013, 11:15:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). Luzz Warlock-Destruction 396 ilvl.
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Luzz
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces. 50K+ dps with Warlord Zon`ozz 25n. http://postimg.org/image/6kv4x71w7/
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. Freedom. I don`t know. Maybe afk 3 days, my grandfather has dead.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. I am from Romania-Brasov, have 17 years, 2/4 hc achiv, and i want to join the guild for pve.

0 0

sacho55

[The Best Priest !]

(since 19-06-2014 22:24)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 25-09-2013, 17:51:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). Holyypower --->Human--->Paladin--->roll for Holy spec
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Holyypower
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces. My Windows is preinstall ago 3 days and i dont have screenshots but i do alot of healing
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. becouse its broken many people left it without no reason dont know. i have been retaired from the game for 3 mounts ago now i just back becouse of work.
My name is Alexandar from Bulgaria i em 21 years old my expiriance with wow is 3 years since 3.3.5 i started to play and i want to join your guild becouse i know many ppls in your guild and most of it for the pve i join it.

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 26-09-2013, 06:47:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Luzz - Rejected.
Hollypower - Rejected.

0 0

blackarrow47

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2014 04:13)

Post Posted: 28-09-2013, 11:36:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). Moarein nightelf, feral druid dps (offset-restoration)
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Moarein My ilvl is quite low, but i got this in less than 6 days played time, and then i took a big break. I will get higher items quickly.Way i see it, skill>gear, and i can pull enough dps for a raid even with these old items. I have hc morchok,yogg and hagara achievs.In my previous server i was the first Starcaller.
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces. Cant really post it now cause i havent been playing for a while and dont have any pics, 30 k sustained dps all time and burst around 44
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. Currently in The Ancients - i want an english speaking guild and peaople to have fun with, they are all romanian and i dont understand them, im all for communication and fun.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. I already said why i want to join, i love pve. I've played wow since the start of TBC and have always done pve. Im 19 years, im from Bulgaria but i live in Wales and im studying LLB Law.

0 0

vaeda

[Unbreakable]

(since 12-02-2019 11:15)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 28-09-2013, 22:47:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name: Vaeda
Class: Death-Knight
Role: DPS
2)Armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Vaeda
3)Interface ss:
4)---
5)Bucharest Romania, 16 years got ts3/raidcall and microfon!

0 0

carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 29-09-2013, 09:27:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Moarein-accepted for testing

0 0

carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 29-09-2013, 16:09:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

vaeda wrote:
1)Character name: Vaeda
Class: Death-Knight
Role: DPS
2)Armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Vaeda
3)Interface ss:
4)---
5)Bucharest Romania, 16 years got ts3/raidcall and microfon!

Rejected and stop posting applications you wont be accepted

0 0

Chucnourish

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-10-2013 15:19)

Post Posted: 29-09-2013, 18:12:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name, race, class and your role(s). Chucnourish,night elf ,druid resto/feral

A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Chucnourish

A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid. I don't have a screenshot of my healing recount, but my best was 27k on yosh'ar 10 man

At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. My name is Cristiano, im italian and i have 22 years old. I start to raid in vanilla (clearing molten core and blackwing lair, only first boss of naxxramas) cleared SSC,MH,TK AND BT in tbc.In wotlk i cleared all icc 10/25 and 4 boss off icc 10 hc. In Cataclysm i have cleared ALL Dragon soul Bosses (Raid finder and normal) Heroic only morchok 10 man. I wanna join this amazing guild because i wanna raid (3-4 times at week).Now i am in the guild ''Seek and destroy''.this guild dosent raid and make nothing about raid. I enjoy meeting new people because im very social/friendly man. Hoping that my request will be accepted i say to all WHORACLE a good game!

0 0

extrnl

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2013 15:29)

Post Posted: 29-09-2013, 18:48:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). Bramy, Gnome, Fury Warrior, (Arms second spec)
2)A screenshot or the Armory link - http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Bramy
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces. Don't have screenshot cuz i was summer of from WoW
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. Currently in The Ancients -I left because i most of them don't speak English and we don't have quite good communication
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. I was playing Blizzard on TBC and have stopped for a couple of years, now just want to remember what it feels like to go Pve with a decent Guild. I'm 24 from Bulgaria, not working at the moment. In my free time i like it sped it with my friend. Have Heroic Morch and Yor' Sahj

0 0

Superbufnita

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2014 08:13)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 02-10-2013, 01:26:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s):Superbufnita, night elf druid, resto/feral(2nd)
2)A screenshot or the Armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Superbufnita
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/6zg6.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/qgm9.jpg/

i don't have screenshots with my healings or dps , but i will make some for you if you really need to see them. To make an idea, i do like 18-20k hps at heroic DS(except yor, where i do like 14k, anyway, depends on the encounter and sometimes depends on luck), and at least 30k dps as feral, becauze i just switched from ballance and my gear isnt that good, 389ilvl as feral, but my main is resto and i have 398 ilvl
Left Back to Rule because of misunderstanding with guild master(Unforgivable), solved the problem, guild seems to dismiss, all good players left because leader was away for too long.
Left Freedom, reason like previuous guild; leader away for a while, all players got cocky and rude, guild is falling apart(i think you've heard the story from Hexxy and Chino, former members aswell).

I;m 21 years old student at Automatics College, from Bucharest,Romania and i like to spend my freetime playing wow and basketball. My character is as old as server, but i had a time while i quited wow , some problems and got bored with the serer, then i came back for cataclysm, and here i am ever since 4.0.6 got all HC achievements from 4.0.6 except BoT Valiona and Council, but all available bosses fom 4.3.4 HC modes (DS 4/4, FL 1/1). As i said earlier my main is resto, and the feral spec i just started it 2 weeks ago. I should join your guild, because i love to play druid, my first char since i started to play wow, and i saw that u need a feral druid, with resto spec plus i know what discipline, respect and consistency is. I would like to be a part of something great, wich is what you guys are doing, and let me prove that i deserve to wear "Super" in my char's name

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

The time now is 21-09-2024, 19:53:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x