User
Pass
2FA

Guild Recruitment, Applications & Rules - Post your applications here!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message103604
carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 24-10-2013, 23:37:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Alexxya-Accepted

0 0

nadinne

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2014 09:59)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 25-10-2013, 14:27:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s):Nadinne destruction/affliction warlock
2)A screenshot or the Armory link:http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Nadinne
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces : i don`t have screens but prolly u should remember what i can and what i can`t do
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them: was in whoracle got some real life stuff to sort couldnt login anymore so got kicked for inactivity
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild : 28 Romania...raiding xp oh well did participate on whoracle`s 1st hagara 25hc kill had to leave before warlord got released . why do i want to join?pretty simple while i was playing i did meet some cool people in guild now i`ve got time to play and i would like to be a part of the group again rather than playing alone

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 25-10-2013, 14:48:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nadinne wrote:
1)Character name, race, class and your role(s):Nadinne destruction/affliction warlock
2)A screenshot or the Armory link:http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Nadinne
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces : i don`t have screens but prolly u should remember what i can and what i can`t do
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them: was in whoracle got some real life stuff to sort couldnt login anymore so got kicked for inactivity
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild : 28 Romania...raiding xp oh well did participate on whoracle`s 1st hagara 25hc kill had to leave before warlord got released . why do i want to join?pretty simple while i was playing i did meet some cool people in guild now i`ve got time to play and i would like to be a part of the group again rather than playing alone

Accepted back.

0 0

iknfectd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-11-2013 15:30)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-10-2013, 15:07:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). shaman(restro)
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Iknfectd
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces. i dnt have a screenshot of the healing done i dnt knw where to upload it and stuff but i am pretty good heal 20k hps and umm maybe ppl of ur guild might have raided with me
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. forsaken knights previous guild it was dying leader left wow and new leader cant manage raids well
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.
age-:21
location-: india
rading exp-:playing since last patch (4.0.6)
char-:shaman restro i have a dk tank 0 dmg taken in bh - record 398 ilvl
why i wanan join guild-: i got many freinds here plus i have raided with many ppl frm whoracle seeing that ur guild has brained and good ppl

0 0

Flavva

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-10-2015 07:46)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 28-10-2013, 20:55:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s):Flaviuvel,human(when i have started to play wow ,i was doing pvp so i have choosed this class for racial), main spec warrior arms 398 ilvl full pve -dps
off spec-protection warrior 389 ilvl ,cataclysmic head - tank
2)A screenshot or the Armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Flaviuvel
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces:
Yorsaj the unsleeping : http://imageshack.com/a/img571/2514/dks2.jpg 20kk damage done,52k dps
Hagara the Stormbinder: http://imageshack.com/a/img689/9954/9txr.jpg 11kk damage done 36,4k dps
Morchock: http://imageshack.com/a/img201/9460/omee.jpg 8,8kk damage done,32k dps
Warlord Zon`ozz: http://imageshack.com/a/img820/4317/o5j4.jpg (I am the 3d here with 61k dps 20kk damage done , ill put one more photo at zonozz)
http://imageshack.com/a/img833/8920/8ts4.jpg - second photo .
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them: I was in "The Immortal Guardians" before bot everybody left ,so i decided to leave also.I Was in ''Aliance Knights" - they were not capable to do a 10 hc ds
so i left.I think that`s all about my guilds.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild:
Hi my name is Flavius but my friends calling me '' Flava'' I have 15 years old,im from Romania , i am living in a small town .In my free time I`m playing wow or watching serials or get out with my friends and waste my time.I wanna join this guild because one of my old guildmates from ''The Immortal Guardians" is here , Ephixia is romanian so he can help me to improve my self, i wanna join ur guild because it`s borring to play wow without mates.
Thanks for your time, i hote that you will invite me in your guild.

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 29-10-2013, 18:12:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Iknfectd - Rejected
Flauviel - Rejected

Posturi unite automat, 29-10-2013, 18:12:17

Our recruitment is open now again for every Healer and DPS class, requirements:

- Have proper PVE gear / enchants / speces, both main and offspec for raids and with at least 390 ilvl !

- We are requesting for 4/4 Heroic progress now,without that we'll probably reject since we need people to progress with, not to teach them!

- Make sure to post DPS / Healing done screenshot with at least 5 million damage done!

Write PROPER APPLICATIONS with motivation why should we invite you in our community !

Good luck with the applications -

0 0

Laada

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-12-2018 10:26)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 29-10-2013, 22:17:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

5) I wanted to change the order of the app so u don't reject it after reading first few lines. My name is Lukas and i am 20 years old, from USA. Came to live here like a year anda half ago. I was playing private servers for like 5 years. Started on wow-legion tbc realm , then moved to magic-wow when naxx was realesed and ended in Molten-wow for ICC. Cleared naxx, ulduar, Toc and icc on noraml modes, because had to take a break when ICC hc was starting to get scripted in Molten-wow. Came back like a year later and since i was already in USA, i started to play retail( couldn't afford it in my country). I started before realese of Heart of fear raid. Haven't cleared that tho, because i couldn't find a guild with the raiding schedule that could be good for me. So took a month break and then came back for ToT, founda guild and cleared that + one hc boss. It was kinda the end of the patch so we were preparing for Siege of Orgrimar and focusing more on that than doing hc bosses + we were not really a hardcore guild. SO when SoO came i played for couple weeks, cleared 4 bosses on normal and like 7 on flex ina first week and then got kinda bored of the retail and i wasn't really a fan of SoO and whole Mop so I quit and started to search for private cata server, because i haven't played a lot of that. I played just when they begun to script first bosses in first tier of cata raiding, which wasn't a really nice experience and now i see that there are a lot of servers who has End Time in their scripted list so I really wanted to try it. Like most of u know it doesn't matter if its a retail or private server , having a good guild and a nice group to play with makes game more fun. Like every mmorpg. So i am searching for one right now and I saw that this one is active, has a lot of achieved as a group (which concerns me , cause usually this kinda guilds has their core and etc. ). I learned that u have to earn a spot in main group when i was playing retail. So that's the reason I am applying.The thing is that i have a druid here, which is low geared and i was playing resto as main in retail and I don't really want to play it anymore, so i am going to level a new toon to raid with. Since cata has a big difference from retail I will have to learn any class i will play so it doesn't really matter to me , so if u are going to accept me , I can play w/e the guild is in need right now. But I will list the ones i probably like the most.

1) Radistas, level 85 NE druid. I was gearing him as a balance and have some tanking gear. I would probalby like to play rogue, ret/holy pally or a resto/ench(maybe) shaman. As I said it doesn't matter, because I will have to read and learn all about them anyways.
2) My druid has like 330 ilvl so I don't think u want to see that or that it will change anything. Idk how familliar u are with retail now, but i can provide u with my main there which is resto druid.
Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Twobyten/advanced
And i have an alt mage:
Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Laada/advanced
U can see what they have and what they have cleared and etc.
3)Since i wasn't raiding here I can't give u any screenshots, but if u want (let me know) I can find my logs from the guild I was raiding ToT with, i think there is my resto and my mage's healing/dps meters there.
4) I was in one guild when i started to play, It was a Lithuanian guild( I am from Lithuania), but I had some stuff to deal with and I couldn't really play so I got kicked for innactivity i guess. Haven't been in any other guild after.

Idk if I made a lot of sense here, but I would really like to try cata content with a nice group. I don't ask you to carry me, I will contribute as much as I can to prove that I am worth a spot in your guild.

0 0

galactoze

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-10-2015 16:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 30-10-2013, 21:52:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Laada wrote:
5) I wanted to change the order of the app so u don't reject it after reading first few lines. My name is Lukas and i am 20 years old, from USA. Came to live here like a year anda half ago. I was playing private servers for like 5 years. Started on wow-legion tbc realm , then moved to magic-wow when naxx was realesed and ended in Molten-wow for ICC. Cleared naxx, ulduar, Toc and icc on noraml modes, because had to take a break when ICC hc was starting to get scripted in Molten-wow. Came back like a year later and since i was already in USA, i started to play retail( couldn't afford it in my country). I started before realese of Heart of fear raid. Haven't cleared that tho, because i couldn't find a guild with the raiding schedule that could be good for me. So took a month break and then came back for ToT, founda guild and cleared that + one hc boss. It was kinda the end of the patch so we were preparing for Siege of Orgrimar and focusing more on that than doing hc bosses + we were not really a hardcore guild. SO when SoO came i played for couple weeks, cleared 4 bosses on normal and like 7 on flex ina first week and then got kinda bored of the retail and i wasn't really a fan of SoO and whole Mop so I quit and started to search for private cata server, because i haven't played a lot of that. I played just when they begun to script first bosses in first tier of cata raiding, which wasn't a really nice experience and now i see that there are a lot of servers who has End Time in their scripted list so I really wanted to try it. Like most of u know it doesn't matter if its a retail or private server , having a good guild and a nice group to play with makes game more fun. Like every mmorpg. So i am searching for one right now and I saw that this one is active, has a lot of achieved as a group (which concerns me , cause usually this kinda guilds has their core and etc. ). I learned that u have to earn a spot in main group when i was playing retail. So that's the reason I am applying.The thing is that i have a druid here, which is low geared and i was playing resto as main in retail and I don't really want to play it anymore, so i am going to level a new toon to raid with. Since cata has a big difference from retail I will have to learn any class i will play so it doesn't really matter to me , so if u are going to accept me , I can play w/e the guild is in need right now. But I will list the ones i probably like the most.

1) Radistas, level 85 NE druid. I was gearing him as a balance and have some tanking gear. I would probalby like to play rogue, ret/holy pally or a resto/ench(maybe) shaman. As I said it doesn't matter, because I will have to read and learn all about them anyways.
2) My druid has like 330 ilvl so I don't think u want to see that or that it will change anything. Idk how familliar u are with retail now, but i can provide u with my main there which is resto druid.
Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Twobyten/advanced
And i have an alt mage:
Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Laada/advanced
U can see what they have and what they have cleared and etc.
3)Since i wasn't raiding here I can't give u any screenshots, but if u want (let me know) I can find my logs from the guild I was raiding ToT with, i think there is my resto and my mage's healing/dps meters there.
4) I was in one guild when i started to play, It was a Lithuanian guild( I am from Lithuania), but I had some stuff to deal with and I couldn't really play so I got kicked for innactivity i guess. Haven't been in any other guild after.

Idk if I made a lot of sense here, but I would really like to try cata content with a nice group. I don't ask you to carry me, I will contribute as much as I can to prove that I am worth a spot in your guild.

It's nice to see someone that actually puts some effort in one of applications here ( regardless of the fact that it's a private server we still expect it to be well written ). Anyway, usually we don't accept this kind of application but it's worth giving it a shot. Feel free to whisper me ingame so we decide on few things first.

0 0

marto78

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2014 18:53)

Post Posted: 30-10-2013, 22:25:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Butchery Rogue-Combat
IM FULL PVE 396 ILVL but armory doesn't show it, it shows my pvp gear.
My best DPS on 25n @ zon'ozz is 52k, dont have a screenshot.. but i can assure you that i am not bad.
I'm also online 24/7 and i dont miss guild runs.
My last guild was ''Dream Crusher'' and i left it because it was literally dead, no people online.
Im 18 years old, my raiding experience in a scale from 1 to 10 (in my opinion) is about 8 or 9 -
I live in Bulgaria, i hope you invite me to ''Whoracle'' cause i think its one of the best guilds there is.. i like it aand thats about it.. i guess ill just wait for respond now -

0 0

carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 30-10-2013, 23:21:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Butchery - Rejected

0 0

sacho55

[The Best Priest !]

(since 19-06-2014 22:24)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 01-11-2013, 21:45:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nickname: Holyypower

Race / Class: Human /Paladin

Link armory: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Holyypower

Main spec (PvE): Holy

Off spec (PvE): Retry

Itemlevel : 400 ilvl holy spec /retry in progress

Why Choose Whoracle: Best in Raid plan and tactics -

How long are you willing to stay ONLINE (ingame)?: when we have raid i em online anytime -

A PrintScreen with your interface: don't have any becouse i reinstall the PC but if you want wanna try me at 25h or 10h raid and see my skills -

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 01-11-2013, 22:37:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Holyypower - Rejected

0 0

Dzejkopp

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-12-2013 23:23)

Post Posted: 02-11-2013, 23:44:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). Dzejkopp, Worgen, Death Knight, Tank (398 ilvl)
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Dzejkopp
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces. I've dps offspec but I do not use it too often (dps ilvl 393 like 2-3 items pvp)
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. I was in The Ancientes, but leader was every time offline and he not doing lots raids so I join with my friend to Romania guild Prime, but I cant speak Romania (I'm from Poland) so I cant communicate with all people in guild, but I really want it, I fell in this guild like other. I know you re top guild on the server I spoke with people from your guild and they said you don't really need tank, but if you give my little chance I try do my best, I want guild where people doing raids, guild raids.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. My name is Filip, Im 16 year old, I live in England few month, I play in football and wow I playing in wow from something like 5 years(played with pauses) my uncle, showed my this game, my first think was I must to have this game -. My English maybe is not the best but I think everyone understands me, I haven't got problem with understands others, I've teamspeak with microphone so I haven't got problem to took with you if you want that, I already answered you why I want to join. Maybe I'm not the best candidate but if you give my chance I'll be happy, I know you re top guild so you can reject my easily.

thank you for reading

0 0

galactoze

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-10-2015 16:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 03-11-2013, 17:41:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dzejkopp wrote:
1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). Dzejkopp, Worgen, Death Knight, Tank (398 ilvl)
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Dzejkopp
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces. I've dps offspec but I do not use it too often (dps ilvl 393 like 2-3 items pvp)
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. I was in The Ancientes, but leader was every time offline and he not doing lots raids so I join with my friend to Romania guild Prime, but I cant speak Romania (I'm from Poland) so I cant communicate with all people in guild, but I really want it, I fell in this guild like other. I know you re top guild on the server I spoke with people from your guild and they said you don't really need tank, but if you give my little chance I try do my best, I want guild where people doing raids, guild raids.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. My name is Filip, Im 16 year old, I live in England few month, I play in football and wow I playing in wow from something like 5 years(played with pauses) my uncle, showed my this game, my first think was I must to have this game -. My English maybe is not the best but I think everyone understands me, I haven't got problem with understands others, I've teamspeak with microphone so I haven't got problem to took with you if you want that, I already answered you why I want to join. Maybe I'm not the best candidate but if you give my chance I'll be happy, I know you re top guild so you can reject my easily.

thank you for reading

ACCEPTED

0 0

Dejanpally

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2014 00:11)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-11-2013, 02:15:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1) Dejanpally, Human, Paladin retri specc 397 full pve

2) http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Dejanpally

3:) I havent picture of my top dps but I have raiding a lot and my average dps in DS is 30K

4:) Im a member of small casual guild named DDB but I would like to raid regularly every week with guildmates and have fun

5) Im 41 years old and live in Belgrade, Serbia.I have finished faculty of economics and in free time play wow and chess.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

The time now is 14-05-2024, 18:36:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x