User
Pass
2FA

Guild Rules

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message553
kaponeboss

[Call my Medic]

(since 29-06-2018 11:19)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 22:41:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guild Rules/Sanctions

All of the rules below MUST be respected and understood.
Joining the guild is supposed to read the rules and agree to respect with them.
Guild Rules might be edited in the future , so keep an eye.

1.Toxic&Abusive behaviour against other guildies, gkick.
2.Quitting the dungeons/raids without a certain reason or rage quitting results in, gkick.
3.Do NOT complain after raids in gchat, we have a Raid Schedule, gmute.
4.Do NOT link RECOUNT in gchat , nobody cares.
5.Treat all members with equal respect and do not exceed the limit.
6.Missing a raid more than two times unnanounced results in losing your raid spot and rank.
7.Wiping on purpose, the lack of interest in raid, but above its members, gkick.
8.We are an international guild so the main language in gchat and raids will be English.

What to do for Raids

1.Invites are 10 minutes earlier than Raid Schedule.
2.Having DBM / BigWigs installed is mandatory.
3.Having Discord(respect its rules, check pinned messages) installed and an active account is mandatory, can't raid with us without it.(a mic. isn't needed,except tanks and healers)
4.Must be prepared with OWN Flask, Food, Consumables and the well-known mechanics.
5.Discord name MUST be the same as in-game, otherwise you'll get banned.

Ranking System

"Trial Raiders" will be tested for 2 weeks, depending on how you behave and how you get involved, you will be promoted to "Raiders", this means if by any chance a core raider can't be online on the raid day, you will be chosen by the raid leader, is the leader's choice, don't bother him with words : " inv me , best dps/heal/tank " / " i'm online for like 5 hours waiting for raid " WE DON'T CARE.

Core Raiders>Raider>Trial Raiders - Understand IT

Guild Vault

BOE(tradeable) items taken from raids will be deposited in the guild vault in the proper category, those items will be used on alts or will be sold on the AH for the guild's sake.
You can deposit aswell Reagents for professions like Alchemy/Enchanting/Leatherworking/Blacksmithing in order to create usefull consumables.

to my Profile !
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 03:49:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x