User
Pass
2FA

Guild transfer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message682
deathyx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2014 22:03)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-06-2014, 13:09:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello GMs,
We are active guild from Alliance side that wants to transfer to Horde side. Currently, we are unable to do 25hc raids due there is nothing on Alliance side that could be recruited and added to our 25hc raiding rooster. In conclusion of that, when we were talking what would be the best thing and step to make in order to make 25hc raids, we all agreed that Guild transfer to horde could save our guild. If we dont transfer, i'm afraid that guild wioll fell appart and members in it will go inactive and maybe in the end stop playing the game. I dont want that to happen, tho i've been playing with them for a long time. 1st in guild named <Ejusdem Generis>, now in new guild that we made, called <The Requiem>.
We want to continue our active raiding like we used to do back in EG and here in The Requiem, but with no recruits, the guild will probably die, because players in guild are "sick" of 10hc raids already, that we farm every week.

Guild name: "The Requiem"
Guild Master: Deathyx

I hope that u will responde soon, and that we will be able to find the best outcome for all of us.

Cheers -

0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-06-2014, 14:57:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There isn't rly people to recruit for a 25 guild on the horde side either.
A much general solution is required, I just hope it won't be too late til the people who should, realize it.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 23-09-2024, 05:20:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x