User
Pass
2FA

Hello with all Freacks friends :D!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message285
relativamentebizarro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-10-2019 21:50)

Post Posted: 12-10-2017, 18:59:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

my pj is called Nuevopj and I have been banned by mistake, I have not used hack programs, but when I open my account a few days ago I notice that I am banned for a month, I follow the rules of the game and if they analyze my character who follows the rules of the game as it should be.
I wait for a response and not to be attended to, I thank you very much for the opportunity to have registered and have spent quality time in this game of roll and I retire, after all, it is not lawless and I do not feel comfortable with having to wait a month as a penalty.

GENERALERROR

You have been banned by Tadashipr for 30 days (until Wednesday, November 08 2017, 17:33)
Remaining: 26 days, 22 hours, 35 minutes, 13 seconds
Reason: flyhack

You can pay for unban, send an email with your account name to [email protected] for more info.
Stop sending mails asking for free unban or apology emails, the only thing you'll get in this case will be a permanent ban.

Att.- Roger Hernandez

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 12-10-2017, 20:47:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wait for an answer in the unban request.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by PowerPhlo, 12 October 2017 18:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 10-05-2024, 08:40:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x