User
Pass
2FA

Help/Bug with Quest - The Spirit and Body of Shen-zin Su

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message684
OGvics

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2018 11:57)

Post Posted: 01-04-2018, 12:40:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey. I've been doing all the Quests in Pandaren just like it have told me. In this one - The Spirit and Body of Shen-zin Su. It says how I should bring Shu and Wugou to the temple, but they wont follow me. In every Youtube clip or guide they follow directly the person doing the quest. Then i searched on your website for all the quest's in Pandaren to do in order and realized i never made the Quest before - Not in the face! Where Shu is suppost to wake Wugou. But now it seems like i can't do it. What the hell am I suppost to do? Yes, I have logged off and quit the game. Not really feeling to start all over again on an new character... Maybe it's possible to just go back in time or something like that?
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 01:24:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x