User
Pass
2FA

Herboristeria "problema"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message397
cassngl

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-06-2019 13:45)

Post Posted: 19-06-2019, 15:19:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Primero que nada buenos "dias/noches"

Tengo un ligero problema con hermoristeria y es que, al tratar de recolectar hierbas solo me dan fragmentos de estas. Entiendo que debo de subir mi nivel para poder recolectar mas. El problema esta en que, solo me permite levear hasta 100 pt de nivel, y aun asi puedo recolectar casi todo tipo de plantas inclusive las de legion. Pero como ya dije "solo me dan fragmentos de ellas" y estoy tratando de levar alquimia eh inscrpcion y se me hace demasiado tedioso recolectar tan poco para poder levear esas dos profeciones.

Me gustaria saber si es una clase de bug, o es que hay una manera de de subir de lvl (la cual obviamente no se) ya que este server me parece muy bien administrado pero me choca un poco ese detalle y estoy seguro de que no soy el unico.

Por favor diganme como puedo haecr en mi caso (si es que esto solo me pasa a mi claro) o como puedo solucionar mi problema.

Gracias!

First of all good "days / nights"

I have a slight problem with the hermoristería and the treatment of the herbs. I understand that I must raise my level to be able to collect more. The problem is that it only allows me to climb up to 100 level levels, and even then I can collect almost all types of plants, including legion ones. But as I said "just give me fragments of them" and I'm trying to reduce alchemy and inscriptions and it seems too tedious to collect so little to be able to read those two prophecies.

I would like to know if it is a kind of error, or that there is a way to level up (which does not know do not know) and that this server seems very well managed but I think that a bit and I am sure that I am not the only

Please tell me how I can act in my case.

Thank you

Last edited by cassngl on 19-06-2019, 15:24:33; edited 1 time in total
0 0

sunnysunny

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2019 03:42)

Post Posted: 25-06-2019, 05:42:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I enjoyed over read your blog post. This was actually what i was looking for and i am glad to came here!
wuxiaworld

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 10 December 2019 22:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 22:24:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x