User
Pass
2FA

[Highroad Pass] Unlocking History, unlocked hidden passage without pulling the torch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Quests
Author Message202
AdamTheBicycle

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-09-2022 13:18)

Post Posted: 05-05-2022, 22:48:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=48944&name=unlocking-history
Character name: Nedelya
Bug description: In the Unlocking History quest, I have the hidden passage unlocked, but when i clicked the wall sconce, i did not clicked the <Pull on the torch> option, because i wanted to read the other things descriptions too. When I wanted to proceed, I couldnt click on the wall sconce again. I relogged and then I saw what I screenshotted, the book was at its place, the wall sconce dissappeared and when I went into the passage, the quest did not complete. I did not see the animation where the passage is revealed, and the woman did not mentioned the opening passage.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/WBVEDx6

0 0

AdamTheBicycle

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-09-2022 13:18)

Post Posted: 06-05-2022, 01:29:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I managed to fix it. I abandoned the quest and that reset the area, so when I got the quest the second time, I could pull the torch and complete the quest!
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Quests  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:03:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x