User
Pass
2FA

Holly paladin hack or bug?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1002
stupu

[Freakazoid]

(since 24-04-2021 19:43)

Votes: 29

Post Posted: 13-01-2017, 15:48:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey guys! i am a holly paladin...... i was in arena against a holly paladin and a shaman the problem is that the holly paladin against who i was fighting had a thing if i wanted to fear him or stun him from time to time he had spell reflect, can a paladin do that? i asked him how he cand do that and he toled me it was a hack i am not saying he was using hacks maybe he was making fun of me but i just want to know how is that posible cause holly paladin don t have that sort of spell!
Have a nice day guys!

0 0

oriyus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-02-2024 18:39)

Votes: 30

Post Posted: 13-01-2017, 17:55:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

stupu wrote:
Hey guys! i am a holly paladin...... i was in arena against a holly paladin and a shaman the problem is that the holly paladin against who i was fighting had a thing if i wanted to fear him or stun him from time to time he had spell reflect, can a paladin do that? i asked him how he cand do that and he toled me it was a hack i am not saying he was using hacks maybe he was making fun of me but i just want to know how is that posible cause holly paladin don t have that sort of spell!
Have a nice day guys!

Hello,this is not a bug neither a hack .It's simply the shaman's grounding totem wich can reflect spells back to its caster.

For more info you can check it out here: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=204336 (wowhead link)

1 0

stupu

[Freakazoid]

(since 24-04-2021 19:43)

Votes: 29

Post Posted: 13-01-2017, 17:57:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ouuu ty so much mate!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Snoppy, 29 January 2017 04:24

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 02-05-2024, 16:46:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x