User
Pass
2FA

Holy Priest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message394
Redman2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-05-2022 22:08)

Post Posted: 16-05-2021, 19:58:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello. i've been playing holy priest for quite a while but since the new patch the healing done became poor comparing with other classes like paladin monk spacially or druid. Holy priest already have low sustain being really squishy but now it have low heal also...
It really need a buff because there are already so less people that play prist specially heal.. Is very hard to make mythic keystones or raids.
I have also mastery 40%, enoguh crit but is still kinda low for a class that is spacialized for heal.
I hope that is gonna be buffed. Thank you in advance!

0 0

solidsnake99

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2023 21:21)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-09-2021, 21:21:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, I've been playing Priest for about 15 years, as Holy. I know other specializations pretty well. At holy, you focus mostly on rotation in the periodic throwing of spells. More precisely, pay attention to their HP, in the sense ... When you cast the healing spell that you did the essence with it, and not that you were doing spam and wasting the flaw of nonsense. You always throw PoM on the tank, then Renew all over the party and you wait, when POm appears, you throw it again. Opening the rotation holy word serenity or Sencifity - depending on receiving damage. If additional heal ides Circle of healing is needed to fill or melt with PoH, flash heal if needed single target is bursted. Main rotation for strong or solid healing pom, renew, holy word sencifty Divine Hymn. Then you wait for it to finish and throw a circle of healing.

I

Be Realistic...
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 14:17:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x