User
Pass
2FA

Horde : honor rates
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message5787
Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 11:12:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

taelar wrote:
You guys really need to heed Saraswati's post because she/he is spot on. I geared my main's pvp toon in full honor bis pvp gear in about 4 hours and began moving to my next toon. What the GMs have done is merely try and balance it. They're busy working through a ton of bugs and this is their quick solution. It is also the correct solution. Give the Horde as much time as Ally had to profit from that increased honor. As Raster said in his earlier post on this thread, they will(/have?) remove(ed) it once Horde has has as much time with the buff to equate to how much Alliance has gained. The facts still remain as such:

1. Plenty of Alliance were able to gear their main toon very quickly because of the BG Queue Bug.
2. Horde were being farmed and dominated during this time period.
3. If this continued without aiding the Horde in some fashion, BGs would end up where Ally were in full ruthless while Horde would be chilling in Vicious gear for at least a week.
4. The staff did a quick fix and this was their solution. They could have easily just done a rollback and screwed over everyone in all aspects of the game and would have been in full right to do so. Be happy they didn't.

Let it be. Yes, it's a few days of annoyance for the Alliance now but oh well. Nut up.

This sums about all of it up.

воронья
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Raster, 22 January 2013 09:12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

The time now is 02-10-2024, 10:33:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password