User
Pass
2FA

Horde : honor rates
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message5776
Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 21-01-2013, 21:37:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Woofies wrote:
Wtfhaxx wrote:
Excuse me.
I might be wrong but didn't horde benefit from that bug same as alliance players by joining Alterac Valley in ratio 40 horde vs FEW ally? Note that AV bosses had or still has 50hp so they were one shoted.
Even if it was a race who will reach the boss 1st, it was always horde because of they were more.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

oh wow, be more hypocrite... I dare You

How come that everything is fine to do or abuse as long as ONLY ally side does that... but it goes terrible wrong omg ban etc etc, once horde starts to do the same exact thing...
lol dude... you got free honor for 1 or 2 days, due to bug. Did you care about it? No, cause you were on the side who kept winning due to lack of opponents. Lets face it, no *** given. In each bg you got 2-3 horde to play against. Do you call it fair? And don't feed me with stories, that You wouldn't do such thing as joining only AV to STAND ANY CHANCE against ally... cause we all know that ally side is nothing more than bunch of abusers themselves.
Although,
-do we talk here about AV bug? No.
-Was it fair? Depends, sometimes ally side was empty, sometimes it was 40vs40
-Was horde queue issue fair for us? No.
-For you? *** yeah.

We never got free honor unlike alliance... we still had to earn it and we still do, even if its doubled. It was not easy to stand against full s11 alliance and win any battleground at all. I don't call it the best solution, but hey! Its something!
Srsly, get your shit together, and stop QQing in every corner. You do nothing more than just moron out of yourself.

Well,
I didn't expect such reaction. I rather expected kind correction instead of crying reaction.
But it's ok. I just said how this whole situation looks from my point of view and shared my opinion (I hope I'm allowed to have one of my own)...
Now looking at your reaction it seems you either didn't understand what I said or you're simply looking for strife.
I'll try to explain it like to you in primitive way so you can understand.

1. I "found out" about that bug yesterday's evening so even that I wanted to, I didn't really have an opportunity to benefit from it.
2. I managed to get in FEW(about 3 or 5) BG's while the bug still existed and at least 3 times I landed in Alterac Valley in which it was each time 40 horde vs 3-5(max) alliance players.
2.1. Each time knowing that boss die by 1 shot I was making haste to the horde base encountering army of horde on my way being ignored by them (none of them made effort to at least target me), looks like they wanted to get to our boss as fast as possible.
2.2. When I successfully reached horde base there was always small group of horde players that was keeping me from getting further. And guess what. It was matter of 10-15 seconds before I saw message about battleground's ending saying that Horde won.
3. Now let's use some logic thinking and calculate what takes longer:
a) Reaching boss on AV and kill it with one shot.
b) Joining any other battleground, cap bases, flags or simply w8 till it ends bcoz of not enough players.
I belive it's comparable. If you don't think same way then sorry but I belive only answer "a" is left for you.
4. We don't talk about AV bug, but about this whole situation (at least I do).
Woofies wrote:
we all know that ally side is nothing more than bunch of abusers themselves.

Excuse me but are you bringing now ingame lore hate bewteen both factions to the forums where real people talk? I hope you don't, else you'd look like total nerd.

Now that bug is finaly fixed and your "precious" bonus honor ends I consider this case over, so even if you have any objections (or more QQ) that you'd like to share I won't bother paying attention.
I hope for understanding.

0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2022 20:15)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 21-01-2013, 22:09:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Huh, raquieta acting innocent. Rofl, that's gold. Look at these screenshots of this piece of shit abuser trying to defend himself and other allies. Pure GOLD. Well, since these screenshots are uploaded, I'll head on over to the ban report section, kthx.

That there is a alliance, you all know by Raquieta. He abuses a quest item that comes from eastern plaguelands to turn on PvP to gank them with his Forsaken Buttbuddies. Think its made up? Head on over my soon-to-be posted ban report.

Edit: heres the report. Go laugh at this guy for trying to say alliance is innocent while hes a abuser himself, on multiple times... just sad.
http://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-2597996.html?#2597996

Funny af my fans still check my profile years later lol 👌, you know who you are

Last edited by olverine on 21-01-2013, 22:27:23; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 21-01-2013, 22:19:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lol dude, like you havent written QQ ban appeal, begging for another chance... tell me more more alliance being fair (and u as best example... LOL)
0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 21-01-2013, 22:32:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

buff is actually really helpful i got like 20k honor as horde today.lock this topic only trashtalk here

0 0

rhoperese

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2016 11:26)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 21-01-2013, 22:34:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Really stop complaining about that ! Yes we were winning the BG when they were empty but now u got 100%+ honor rates and u win almost every BG . And it is easy go to index of the site and click on Exodus and please see the highest ilvls characters , they are half alliance half hordes 50% - 50% we got free honor u got double honor rate ! Get over it

UPDATE : 20k honor for 1 day ? As a ally i got 14k for 2 days now really Get over it .

0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-01-2013, 22:47:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rhoperese wrote:
Really stop complaining about that ! Yes we were winning the BG when they were empty but now u got 100%+ honor rates and u win almost every BG . And it is easy go to index of the site and click on Exodus and please see the highest ilvls characters , they are half alliance half hordes 50% - 50% we got free honor u got double honor rate ! Get over it

UPDATE : 20k honor for 1 day ? As a ally i got 14k for 2 days now really Get over it .

Alliance players got 3-4 full characters of gear. Your argument is invalid. I don't have the screenshot to prove it, but I took a ss of some global chat last night with some alliance saying that.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

Post Posted: 21-01-2013, 22:52:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

olverine wrote:
Huh, raquieta acting innocent. Rofl, that's gold. Look at these screenshots of this piece of shit abuser trying to defend himself and other allies. Pure GOLD. Well, since these screenshots are uploaded, I'll head on over to the ban report section, kthx.
That there is a alliance, you all know by Raquieta. He abuses a quest item that comes from eastern plaguelands to turn on PvP to gank them with his Forsaken Buttbuddies. Think its made up? Head on over my soon-to-be posted ban report.
Edit: heres the report. Go laugh at this guy for trying to say alliance is innocent while hes a abuser himself, on multiple times... just sad.

This is how I see it.

I don't know if I should laught more for "relogging bcoz there's blood DK" or "doing something quick" after seeing me.
Btw, before you accuse me for "acting innocent", or call me "abuser" at least please attach some quotes of mine or reliable proofs, because you just made yourself look like frustrated kid that didn't get what he want.

0 0

rhoperese

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2016 11:26)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 21-01-2013, 23:03:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And i can say many things too right ? But they can be true and they can be lies ? Who knows ? 20k honor for 1 day for 1 horde character against my 14k honor for me for 2 days it is fair ? No it is not but i dont really care so im saying this again GET OVER IT .
0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-01-2013, 23:23:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
olverine wrote:

This is how I see it.

I don't know if I should laught more for "relogging bcoz there's blood DK" or "doing something quick" after seeing me.
Btw, before you accuse me for "acting innocent", or call me "abuser" at least please attach some quotes of mine or reliable proofs, because you just made yourself look like frustrated kid that didn't get what he want.

Typical alliance. I didn't say I relogged cuz of a blood dk, I killed you 1v1, which caused you to abuse a bug on me LOL. I relogged cuz of your 4 friends you called. You know, the 2 wars and 2 druids you failed to mention? Failure status @ reading.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

Post Posted: 21-01-2013, 23:41:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

olverine wrote:

Typical alliance. I didn't say I relogged cuz of a blood dk, I killed you 1v1, which caused you to abuse a bug on me LOL. I relogged cuz of your 4 friends you called. You know, the 2 wars and 2 druids you failed to mention? Failure status @ reading.

You're really stubborn I must admit.

I don't recall loosing to YOU 1vs1 (few good rogues happened to do that, you're not included), but I see you've got plenty screenshots of me. You're makign a journal about me or something? I bet you saved that moment of pwning me, if you did ofc.

You basicly act as if you were alone, but you forgot to notice that on these funny screenshots you uploaded you're grouped with two other peeps.
I was there alone back then, and just because I know the ally guys that were there doesnt mean I was cooperating with them in your case. But you'll rather live in that imaginated world of yours.
Besides, it's gurubashi arena, you should expect that there's sometimes more ally or horde.

About "abusing bug" you're welcome to proove me that in that funny(false?) report of yours.
I'm done with you in this thread.

0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 00:04:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rofl, tell me then, why you shook your fist in first ss, if not cuz I owned you resulting in you abusing that bug? And those 4 other guys were in you guild. Not to mention, in the one ss, you have a warrior buff. But nah you were alone like you said. And I don't act as if I was alone, I even said there was a hunter with me to prove the combo point didn't come from me attacking you. You are bad at lying or trying to trick others. Funny, you even did /greet in the one ss. If there was one guy, you would have done it on him. But since there was 4, you wouldn't do a .greet on all of them, now would you?

0 0

Saraswati

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-01-2013 18:22)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 03:17:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hitokori wrote:
if alliance don't start queueing then the only solution would be a full 3 day rollback unfortunately, that way everyone has to work for their gear

How is that fair to the people who PVE? I could be incredibly wrong but I'm pretty sure that rollbacks are sever wide, not just for a certain percentage of players. The dailies people have done, the raids, dungeons, everything would be gone. That would be a terrible idea.

I don't PvP, so I'm sorry for everyone's stress. I can understand both Alliance and Horde's viewpoints on why you are all upset. I'm sorry. :<
However,You also have to understand the amounts of stress that the team is going through- it isn't just the PVP. Class skills do not work, dungeons are bugged, a large amount of crashes, racials are messed up, still being DDOSed etc. So they tried to find an easy fix to what happened even if it isn't fully fair in a player's eyes to balance things out and then focus on what they find is most important- game mechanics.

They'll balance everything out, just give it time.

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 06:24:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

imho DOUBLE honor per kill AND win AND cap AND defense base is way better than what alliance got.

in anycase why are they qqing? wont they have the buff for 1 day?

PS: is 1 day rigth? dont think the staff would dare break the game so much as making it 1 week.

0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 06:49:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
MrLuchius wrote:
I see there are 2-3 allies and 100-110 hordes in queue ...it isn't fair

Give us the buff now!!1!

You just go from thread to thread posting dumb stuff that makes zero sense don't you? Nothing new

Inanis wrote:
imho DOUBLE honor per kill AND win AND cap AND defense base is way better than what alliance got.

in anycase why are they qqing? wont they have the buff for 1 day?

PS: is 1 day rigth? dont think the staff would dare break the game so much as making it 1 week.

1 week is far too long. 2 days actually doesn't feel too bad honestly. 3 for sure wouldn't be alright, but I got almost 1 character half geared, tho I didn't play all day.

0 0

taelar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-04-2013 05:31)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 10:35:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You guys really need to heed Saraswati's post because she/he is spot on. I geared my main's pvp toon in full honor bis pvp gear in about 4 hours and began moving to my next toon. What the GMs have done is merely try and balance it. They're busy working through a ton of bugs and this is their quick solution. It is also the correct solution. Give the Horde as much time as Ally had to profit from that increased honor. As Raster said in his earlier post on this thread, they will(/have?) remove(ed) it once Horde has has as much time with the buff to equate to how much Alliance has gained. The facts still remain as such:

1. Plenty of Alliance were able to gear their main toon very quickly because of the BG Queue Bug.
2. Horde were being farmed and dominated during this time period.
3. If this continued without aiding the Horde in some fashion, BGs would end up where Ally were in full ruthless while Horde would be chilling in Vicious gear for at least a week.
4. The staff did a quick fix and this was their solution. They could have easily just done a rollback and screwed over everyone in all aspects of the game and would have been in full right to do so. Be happy they didn't.

Let it be. Yes, it's a few days of annoyance for the Alliance now but oh well. Nut up.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Raster, 22 January 2013 09:12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 02-10-2024, 10:00:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x