User
Pass
2FA

[Hunter][Beast Mastery][Marksmanship] Two specs active at once

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message401
nemolionak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2019 16:56)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-04-2019, 15:38:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: All of Beast Mastery/Marksmanship Hunter spells
Bug description: For some reason, I was able to have both BM and MM spells in my spellbook. I had the "Lone Wolf" talent (MM tier 1 column 1), but I could still have a pet. All abilities worked properly, too, except for the fact that I didn't have my BM weapon equipped (and I couldn't equip it, either) so I didn't have my BM traits, only my MM traits were active.

Relogging didn't fix it. Only after I switched my spec to BM and back to MM did my abilities return to normal.

I have no idea how this happened. I remember logging in to my hunter today, going to Orgrimmar through the Dalaran portal, then logging off. After I logged back on in a few minutes, I was back in Dalaran. I didn't notice it at the time, but this is probably when the bug happened. Some sort of rollback forced me into my BM spec while I still had my MM spec active, giving me both specs' spells, this is just a speculation however. I can't reproduce this bug.

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/DFymdDp.jpg - this screenshot was taken after a relog.

Last edited by nemolionak on 27-04-2019, 15:39:20; edited 2 times in total
0 0

nemolionak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2019 16:56)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-04-2019, 10:32:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, just wanted to add that this happened again today. I logged in and the bug happened again.

https://i.imgur.com/M24oIWh.jpg – you can see I have by MM weapon equipped (and my character sheet says Marksmanship) but I have Bestial Wrath together with Aimed Shot in my spellbook, each belonging to a different spec.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 16-05-2024, 18:15:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x