User
Pass
2FA

[Hunter][Talent] Camouflage and pet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message156
nightiwolf611

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-11-2019 23:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 08-08-2018, 14:35:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=199483&&name=camouflage
Bug description: My pet and my hero are not related while under camouflage.
You can hit my pet and bring him out of stealth but i will be stayed under camouflage! what you see is a pet moving without its master revealed.
I can order my pet to damage people who try to take flag in Arathi Basin and interupt their capture cast and i still stay in camouflage !! Its a huge abuse.
Another way around:
You might hit me, and i keep my pet in "Passive" so it doesnt do anything while you hit me, it stays invisibile while i'm performing actions!
And i might die in a fight with you, next time i respawn and summon my pet, its still invisble. -

I remember from days i played retail, camouflage was always a link between me and my pet. if any of us get hit, both lose the stealth. if any of us do direct damage, both of us lose steath. if any of us gets revealed by Flare, both lose the stealth. if any of us use an ability which breaks camouflage, both would lose stealth. (example: pet uses [Bullheaded], we both must lose stealth)

Proof: it would a big video, its easy to test tho.

Cheers!

0 0

Labush
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 13-10-2018 12:05)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 08-08-2018, 15:51:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

"Misdirect dont confirm posts without having any idea about how the spell work or play hunter . Thx !" -- Gladys 2k18 ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Labush, 08 August 2018 13:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 15:55:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x