User
Pass
2FA

[Hunter][Talent] Camouflage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message489
nightiwolf611

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-11-2019 23:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 08-08-2018, 07:26:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=199483&&name=camouflage
Bug description: if i cast flare and reveal someone with it while under my camouflage, my pet automatically goes and attacks target and breaks my camouflage (doing damage by pet) so i'm releaved aswell -
Proof: none of my friends are online atm, but if you really need a video just tell me. thanks.

Edit:
Same problem with freezing trap, when i trap someone while camouflaged, my pet moves to attack frozen target and reveals itself.
Same problem with freezing trap part of [Expert Trapper], when freezing trap breaks, my pet also goes to attack target while camouflaged.
Same problem with Tar Trap, upon activating, pet moves to attack triggering unit. (if you have [Expert Trapper] must wait until root is finished, then this bug happens)

i think its the cause is the same i posted here : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Undead-Racial-Touch-of-the-Grave-combat-and-pet-t533355.html
These effects are using "Direct ability cast" and thats why i get into combat and gets my pet into them.

0 0

Labush
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 13-10-2018 12:05)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 08-08-2018, 15:48:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So. I've observed 2 things.
1) if you're having the pet on Assist, your pet will always attack the target which you're targeting. For example: Flare revealed a target, your pet will attack the target, and with all the said things above.
2) if your pet is on defensive/passive, it won't attack. Using commands in macros for the pet attacking will be much better than using a simple mode on a command bar.

All in all, if Quick considers this a bug with the pet passives, he can mark this as confirmed/rejected. I have no idea how to test this, since there are close to no videos on this matter.

"Misdirect dont confirm posts without having any idea about how the spell work or play hunter . Thx !" -- Gladys 2k18 ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
1 0

nightiwolf611

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-08-2018, 16:24:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thanks for reply!
let me see if i can make a video about it.

0 0

nightiwolf611

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-08-2018, 17:04:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

30 sec video:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ak9nrKrI84bjkUkd5rbKBt5iweXZ
the flare reveal goes the same way.

About using passive mode + macro:
Making macros for every single spell and add /petattack can also make cancerous situations like when i'm casting an Aimed Shot, the moment i press on the button the "/petattack" will trigger and my pet starts moving on target. thats damaging target before casting is finished. this makes a lot of probelms in both pve and pvp situations. meanwhile the asist mode only lets my pet attack target when aimed shot is released. or when target is frozen, hunter's auto attack is automatically turned off, and pet stops attacking target, so there wont be accidental break. but using a command will force pet to break it. etc.
Pet just shouldnt aggro on revealed targets by flare. I've already made a hotkey for /petfollow to stop screwing in pvp after using flare -
At [25-08-2017] (almost a year ago) i reported a bug about Touch of the grave is triggered by cc spells.(https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Undead-Touch-of-the-Grave-t485174.html) it was accepted
but at[10-06-2018] it got fixed (10 monthes later) (https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Hunter-Freezing-Trap-vs-Touch-of-the-Grave-t524732.html) took 10 months to get fixed. (its another similar bug report)
i couldnt pvp as undead at all. so i quit wow until my friend one day said "they fixed it"
i can live with this bug, i love this server and how they care and fix and face everything. I just feel like its my duty to help this server by submitting bugs. i'm just saying some bugs might bring some unfortunate situation for players and make them upset. some players dont know the macro solution.
I'll keep submitting bugs, if its gets rejected. its all fine i'd still love this server.

Labush wrote:
So. I've observed 2 things.
1) if you're having the pet on Assist, your pet will always attack the target which you're targeting. For example: Flare revealed a target, your pet will attack the target, and with all the said things above.
2) if your pet is on defensive/passive, it won't attack. Using commands in macros for the pet attacking will be much better than using a simple mode on a command bar.

All in all, if Quick considers this a bug with the pet passives, he can mark this as confirmed/rejected. I have no idea how to test this, since there are close to no videos on this matter.

0 0

Labush
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 13-10-2018 12:05)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 16-08-2018, 23:46:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

"Misdirect dont confirm posts without having any idea about how the spell work or play hunter . Thx !" -- Gladys 2k18 ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Labush, 16 August 2018 21:46

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 15:54:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x