User
Pass
2FA

I can't get rested in some major cities.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1383
ak007777

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2020 00:48)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 18-03-2018, 02:49:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Don't think any links are necessary tbh, this applies to Orgrimmar, Silvermoon, Undercity, Thunder Totem, and any other major city from vanilla WoW or capitals of races.
Bug description: All the aforementioned locations don't give me the rested bonus and therefore I can't log out or swap talents in these locations. This has been ocurring for the past 3-4 months or so and only on my main character, Healsrkewl, but I've just lived with it up until now.
Proof: Org- https://gyazo.com/1fc3e12916e0af1d73964097ec9d450d Undercity- https://gyazo.com/747bd3c564ef0cb6a1cb6095bb12a03b Silvermoon- https://gyazo.com/df5fcc2f3ecee3d04adeda09bbc4ecca

As you can see, I don't have the rested bonus in any of those locations. I could continue to post links with other locations, but the point should have efficiently been made by now.

Answers to obvious questions:

Yes, I /reloaded
Yes, I logged out (as I said before, 3-4 months)
Yes, like I said earlier, this is only applying to my main character Healsrkewl, not any other alts or even any other players that I know of
No, these pictures were not taken the very moment I entered these cities. For one, if they were, the green zone text would appear on the middle of my screen, and secondly if that isn't proof enough, I went a considerable ways into Silvermoon, running through the gate, so there's also that.
Yes, I deleted my cache. Multiple times.
No, this didn't start ocurring after I deleted my cache. It happened completely at random one day when I used the port to Org in dalaran and has persisted ever since.
No, like I said before, this only applies to vanilla WoW major cities and race capitals. Therefore I still get the bonus in areas like Shattrath and Dalaran. Which is why I've put up with it before now.

My hearthstone is set to Thunder Totem, but I know a couple other players who's hearths are set to TT and it hasn't hindered them (not to mention I had it set there for over a month before this started).

Since this bug only seems to be affecting me, I've placed it in Low priority. I'm not greedy.

Let me know if I missed anything or if any more info is needed.

0 0

ak007777

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2020 00:48)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 31-03-2018, 15:15:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It has come to my attention that atleast one other player by the name of Lyyn is being affected by this bug in the same way that I am, effective for about 2 months, so now I know its not just me.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 03:48:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x