User
Pass
2FA

I have problems with leveling

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Show only staff posts
Author Message900
jogy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2021 16:40)

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 09:50:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello guys, As the title says I have a problem with leveling from 90 to 110... from 90 to 100 almost all quests are bugged, and leveling from 90 to 100 was not a straightforward thing... After 100 to 110, I can't find any quests..I found a couple of them and I'm now level 107 but there are 0 quests on the map... and now I will kill mobs for lvls I guess... Am I missing something? or almost all the quests are bugged from 90 to 110.. I know the lvling on this server is not a big issue because we have a big boost but anyway....
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 11:12:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Try doing the Bonus objectives only in Draenor between 90-100. You should be able to level-up without issues.

Retired

0 0

jogy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2021 16:40)

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 14:12:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for reply. I forgot about them xD
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 14:54:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No worries

Retired

0 0

Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 22-01-2021, 17:03:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've been doing quests in Draenor but not getting any XP. Logged out and deleted my cache for the second time, but I'm starting to think the quests are mostly bugged because the ones I've completed have given me no XP. I was literally getting more XP doing MoP and Cataclysm quests before this. Guess I'll try the bonus objectives.

It would be nice if the garrison stuff was fixed. I would like to do professions to unlock enchanting and crafting for tmogs. I still like to enchant heirlooms on alts for that little extra bonus while leveling.

I have to say Draenor is beyond horrible now. It was bad last xpack and it's even worse now. It needs some love. A lot of the bonus objectives don't even work and are impossible to complete. The garrison is probably impossible to get without skipping the quests and creating the broken one with Garrison Jones NPC (if that still works). I think I did Enchanting and used the 1/day enchant to learn new enchants and even that didn't work so I learned nothing new. Without the ability to make the enchanting hut you wouldn't be able to progress that much either. I get BfA is the priority but Draenor is a train wreck atm.

Last edited by Zaranthos on 22-01-2021, 20:06:57; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 22-01-2021, 20:56:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zaranthos wrote:
I've been doing quests in Draenor but not getting any XP. Logged out and deleted my cache for the second time, but I'm starting to think the quests are mostly bugged because the ones I've completed have given me no XP. I was literally getting more XP doing MoP and Cataclysm quests before this.

Not all quests reward experience. Make sure you haven't disabled experience gains. To enable experience gains again:

If you are Alliance, speak to Behsten in Stormwind.

If you are Horde, speak to Slahtz in Orgrimmar.

WoD storylines, chapters and quests still need to be scripted and is not the highest priority at the moment, it will be fixed, eventually. Completing Bonus Objectives are the fastest way to level up through Draenor at the moment.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by chronically, 22 January 2021 18:56

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 00:34:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x