User
Pass
2FA

I just hit 90, and i have a few questions.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message1364
Banielsz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-10-2016 17:41)

Post Posted: 05-10-2016, 22:21:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi! I hit 90 today on my dk, and as someone who never played MoP before, im completely lost. People told me to go to the timeless isle, but they never told me why.

Also, a lot of ppl afk-d in Dalaran, but now its kinda empty, is there a new place other than sw/orgrimmar that is considered to be an "afk hub"? I heard that there is one in Pandaria, but idk where.

Thanks in advance.

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 05-10-2016, 23:32:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

did you do the quest "Temple of the white tiger" from the Binan Village? that gives you a chain quest to reach the Shrine, which now should be this "afk hub" but many people still afk in Elwynn forest.

for gear you could start with dungeons, timeless isles can give you 535 gear if you farm enough, or 496 with some little farm. Also later on you can join LFR groups, gear up and you can start other raids

eu rogue monk demon hunter
0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 05-10-2016, 23:38:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
People told you to go to timeless isle to farm timeless coins which can be used to purchase various gear. Now you're gonna need some gear to start with, but first lets get you to the new place where people AFK, Shrin of the two moons, or shrin of the seven star. You can check a guide here on how to get there, since you will have to do prequest chain in order to enter vale of eternal blossoms
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Mists-of-Pandaria-Introduction-to-Pandaria-the-Vale-of-Eternal-Blossom-t362389.html#vale

After you've done that, i'd say you go to Longying Outpost, there's cheap gear ilvl 408. Its crap, but its a start. After that, do few dungeons, to get 455 or something like that. That ilvl should be enough to start doing LFRs.
Also, i think dailies on Isle of Thunder are a pretty nice thing. But you will need to do a prequest called "Thunder calls" or something like that. You can ask on global, most people will just troll you, but there is always someone serious to reply.

I know its short, but i think i gave ya few heads up.

Cheers!

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 06-10-2016, 05:13:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Gaining-Access-To-Vale-of-Eternal-Blossoms-t399561.html

follow this guide to unlock the vale of eternal blossoms in which the main faction shrines are in

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 19 October 2016 20:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 21:25:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x