User
Pass
2FA

Improvement RFS(Raid Finder Script) (PvE)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message811
neigao

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2017 02:32)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 07-12-2015, 23:43:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well since i didnt found a topic about what im going to post here and if there's one i'd like to merge this post with the one created so here's my suggestion:

RFS only creates raid that are normal difficult which player need to have previous knowledge in order to advance in this raid so why not let us have the option to create the lower version of the raid for lower ilvl players get used to PvE raiding earlier(just like the Raid finder from blizzard)
Something like ".raidcreate HoF 10n(RF)" in which RF means the lower version of the raid and this lower version is limited to players 5 ilvls under to 5 ilvls higher to the lower version of the raid. That would improve the knowledge of the player and let him be ready to do the normal version of the raid.

2 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-12-2015, 23:53:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,
This was previously discussed and we won't be implementing it (atleast for now) due to the fact that raid finder bosses have totaly different HP/Damage/Loots which means ALOT of work to be done database wise + new scripts (yes new scripts) since they do have different abilities (for example some bosses on RF difficulty lack certain spells).

As compensation we implemented the RDF weekly quest which awards RF gear.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

AndroSGS

[Creep]

(since 16-06-2021 12:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 17-12-2015, 18:10:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool wrote:

As compensation we implemented the RDF weekly quest which awards RF gear.

Yes ,but just doing 10 or 15 rdfs weekly gets really boring ,especially when you also have some alts.It gives you a sensation of grinding.I personally hate rdfs,the raid finder difficulty for raids would be a big improvement for the server.I don't think that it would be that hard to implement,from what i know bosses don't have more spells,they just lack some of them.

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-12-2015, 18:20:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Actually it requires the same amount of effort to implement them as it would take for regular bosses. Also rdf is pretty boring aswell, not to mention that it is more time consuming and is subject to wipes with newbie groups.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 13-05-2024, 00:21:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x