User
Pass
2FA

In Future

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message515
Delocs
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2018 14:17)

Post Posted: 25-03-2018, 18:37:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

(Questions below are mainly for Freakz Staff)
Are you taking in consideration to release any older patch in the future ?
Personally i would love to play any other patches that are not avabile on retail, also im sure more and more people want to alteast try them and from what ive seen the population is pretty healthy, people are constantly looking for a quality content server like this without any bs (except Cataclysm with that p2w unavabile weapons :^) ) also the population from vanilla servers take another hit because blizzard will make a classic wow again, but NOT other patches like TBC, Wrath, Cata so the population will remain healty in this case.
From what ive seen you still have the core of Cataclysm im not sure about others.
I also think it will be the best if u focus on something that retail cant deliver and thats old patches, from my perspective this is the point of private servers.

What do you players think ? I'm interested in everyone's opinions so dont hesitate to write it here !

Pace

0 0

tulusshoptelu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2020 11:36)

Post Posted: 25-03-2018, 19:32:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

as you can see, MoP population is pretty low. so in my opinion opening another expansion on freakz is not a good idea
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 13:12:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x