User
Pass
2FA

In regards to donating.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message979
Jeff the Killer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-03-2013 22:21)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 23-03-2013, 22:40:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I start a new topic since I don't want to hijack the last donating-related topic -

Ok, I've encountered that hideous PayPal dilemma with the whole security nonsense or whatever it is and with what poor customer service there is available, I am wondering if there is the option to directly pay Freakz by way of credit card. See below:

"PayPal (click here for PayPal payments. You can pay with your credit card without having a PayPal account) " (http://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-2717104.html?#2717104)

Whatever it is the option does not appear to me on the panel.

P.S. There is the option to send money directly to Freakz by way of email but as I am having the problems already mentioned above, I do not trust it.

P.S.S. To any other donor who has encountered this PayPal problem, apparently doing it by another browser may or may not work. I installed IE and was almost successful until the browser crashed on me, rofl.

(I've PMed Shocker as I read that any donating-related problems can be informed to him or the head GM.)

Cheers.

Sleep...
0 0

Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 24-03-2013, 15:35:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Currently there is no option to pay directly with your credit card, you'll have to use paypal.

Can you tell me more about the problem you are encountering with paypal ?

воронья
0 0

Jeff the Killer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-03-2013 22:21)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-03-2013, 00:18:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for responding.

The error's code is 10417. Apparently it is a bug that has been around for months now (2 years to be exact).

I don't think it can be helped though. It is a problem with their servers.

But thanks for helping. Either I'll find another way or I'll head back to retail.

(Feel free to close this topic)

Sleep...
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 07-07-2024, 03:59:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x