User
Pass
2FA

In search for a 3's partner.(A) Exodus realm.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1056
Xilience

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2014 06:12)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 08-06-2013, 23:19:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello.I'll introduce ourselves.We play double mage by the names Xilience and Scrubbles.
I'd like to say that 'were doing pretty well for now.
We're looking for a third partner to play with.No,not a 3D partner we need a THIRD partner.So if you're 3D go away!

About us :
- We're almost full Cataclysic with the exception of a few items.(Cya to 90% of the readers).
- Most Preffered Classes:Any healer (But we preffer a Resto Shaman over anything),Rogue or maybe even a Ret pally.
- We're funny and we joke around a lot.Dude we're like ... totally funny so please laugh at our jokes.
- We're new to cataclysm but we're already getting settled quite well.Would be great if you know the expansion well and teach us some stuff.
- Despite the fact that we're new and learning we know how to spam ice lance so don't worry about us.
- Scrubbles left our 2's team for no reason hue hue.Never forget.MY F***IN GOD XDDD

What we're looking for :
- Your underwear.Someone who knows what he's doing.
- Someone who can talk freely.Take criticism.You will always be wrong cuz we're 2 and you're 1.jk ofc
- Someone who wants to have fun and improve.Coordination.
- Someone who's voice won't make us sleepy.(IMPORTANT)
- You need to be a(TRA)ctive.
- Skype,working mic,camera and no clothes.Prefferably male (wink).You NEED to speak english well.
- Your adress if you make even the smallest mistake!
- We really need you to speak english!We don't intend to learn Romanian because we're stupid.

What we're not looking for :
- These Droids.
- raging people
- elitists
- Shame in being perverted
- Flamers
- -Inset bad joke here-

If you are interested you can post in this thread or wisp us.
w/ Xilience or w/ Scrubbles

In case you thought it was funny it was Xilience who wrote it.But if you didn't like it ... Scrubbles wrote it.

Cya.

0 0

Robak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-07-2013 20:58)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 15-07-2013, 00:17:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Interested in playing with you on my resto shaman. Added you to friends and I'll whisper one of you when we're both online.

Shamans name is Clichelol.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mayavin, 31 October 2014 22:01

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 19:15:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x