User
Pass
2FA

Inquiry on GM Applications.
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message431
JustMeTBH

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2019 16:35)

Post Posted: 20-12-2018, 18:46:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello GM/Staff of WoW-Freakz

I have been a part of this server and community for about a year now (regardless of my forum account) and have enjoyed growing and playing with the people of WoW-Freakz since I joined. I would really like to become a GM in the community and help out players that feel the same way. I know that the GM applications are closed and Denim is probably the only one that would say anything on this matter but I wanted to make a public post about it so that maybe more people would see it any maybe get it to the higher-ups. I can perform anything needed of me if you give me the chance to apply for it and I wouldn't let you down. I will still be asking Denim about the situation but as I said, spread the word and maybe we'll get somewhere! Thank you for considering this and thank you for making a great server and cultivating a great community for me to spend my time with. <3

-Trulyholy[/center]

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 21 December 2018 11:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page     

The time now is 26-04-2024, 18:10:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x