User
Pass
2FA

[ Jesus was soulstoned ] : English speaking alliance guild

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message513
Maxipad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2013 12:06)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 24-05-2011, 04:41:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello freakz!!!

We just came in this server from another blizzlike and we are enjoying the server very much.

If there is any alliance players who do not speak romanian but still want to enjoy the game. You can whisper to our members and let us know you there. Usually we don´t turn anyone down and let new players in. We excpect you to follow the simple guild rules though and hopefully you have the basic knowledge about the game, thatswhy the first toon you want to join with should be lvl 80 or if you prove to be either very eager to learn or come from another server, we might let you join even sooner. Its not like its hard to level up here -

We have 10+ members online most of the time but at nights it might drop to down to 5 or so.

We have many PvP fans in the guild so PvP knowledge will come handy.

If you are Romanian and want to join then its cool, we could use more players who can assist with issues if we have any. Currently we have 3 players speaking Romanian, 2 of them locals.

We are pretty laid back guild with very rich guildchat.

Soon we excpect to start raiding with guild and doing premades.

At some point we might close the guild invitations if the roster gets too large, we try to keep the guild in order, clean and good rather than making it a tradechat or something similar.

I think thats pretty much it, if something else comes in my mind, ill let you know. If you got questions dont hesitate to ask in this thread.

Cya in-game

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-09-2024, 01:23:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password