User
Pass
2FA

Join Guild.
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4138
Tiganborat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-01-2015 08:45)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 24-09-2013, 19:41:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). Luzz Warlock-Destruction
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Luzz
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces. 50K dps with Warlord Zon`ozz 25n.
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. Freedom. I don`t know. Maybe afk 3 days.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. 17 years, have Yor and Morchock hc achiv, and i want to join the guild for pve.

0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2016 21:17)

Votes: 10

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 24-09-2013, 19:43:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wrong posting zone, go @ recruitment.

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 24-09-2013, 20:37:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tiganborat wrote:
1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). Luzz Warlock-Destruction
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Luzz
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces. 50K dps with Warlord Zon`ozz 25n.
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. Freedom. I don`t know. Maybe afk 3 days.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. 17 years, have Yor and Morchock hc achiv, and i want to join the guild for pve.

Post in proper section at Recruitment and make sure to post DPS screenshot as well until 5 million damage.

0 0

iowa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2013 15:42)

Post Posted: 26-09-2013, 22:29:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). Anzux,Feral combat,tank
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Anzux(sry for that but armoru save my resto items if u want i can show my feral items in game i have 399 ilvl)
3)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. Crysis. I don`t know. Maybe afk no raiding -!
4)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. 14years, have Yor,Haggara,Zonn,Mor hc achiv, and i want to join the guild for raiding,i like raiding.

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 27-09-2013, 11:25:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

iowa wrote:
1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). Anzux,Feral combat,tank
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Anzux(sry for that but armoru save my resto items if u want i can show my feral items in game i have 399 ilvl)
3)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. Crysis. I don`t know. Maybe afk no raiding :(!
4)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. 14years, have Yor,Haggara,Zonn,Mor hc achiv, and i want to join the guild for raiding,i like raiding.

Post in proper section next time, anyway accepted for testing.

0 0

besso

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-10-2013 19:26)

Post Posted: 06-10-2013, 15:00:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).

Albmage mage arcane

2)A screenshot or the Armory link.

http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml? r=Exodus&cn=Albmage

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.

dint have any atm ! when i have 1 i will send to see

4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.

Guardians of Fate ! im new in this server and when i join here 1 ppl there inv me !im leaving that cuz for raid they are not good and i need to play -

5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.

im Besmir from Albania , 25 year old , i work medic in hospital in my city ! and i need to join in ur guild for funn to spend my free time nothing other -

thx for ur time have funn

0 0

carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 06-10-2013, 15:49:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

besso wrote:

Albmage mage arcane

http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml? r=Exodus&cn=Albmage

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.

dint have any atm ! when i have 1 i will send to see

Guardians of Fate ! im new in this server and when i join here 1 ppl there inv me !im leaving that cuz for raid they are not good and i need to play -

5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.

im Besmir from Albania , 25 year old , i work medic in hospital in my city ! and i need to join in ur guild for funn to spend my free time nothing other -

thx for ur time have funn

rejected

0 0

truefire17

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-11-2013 16:28)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 13-10-2013, 13:35:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

*Causedeath => Holy Priest = Main spec / Shadow offspec.
*http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Causedeath
*I haven't got a SS of this characters healing, but im willing to do a raid with u guys to let u see how good i am with this character in the spec i play.
*Immortal Guardians. They arent focusing on Hc/raiding anymore. Many left , and i'm still in the mood to be active and searching for a good active helpfull raiding guild.
*I'm 22 years old. Living in Belgium ( Europe, one of the smallest countries alive ). Im an independant worker that installs IT material and security gates in Shops.
Raiding experience = On Normal i've done all bosses / leaded them. But on Hc, its only Morchok that i've downed with this Character. On other character's i've downed Hagara and Yor Sah'j too.
Its well know that Whoracle is one of the best PVE guilds on the server. I want to be in a guild where ppl atleast try to give others a chance by participating in raids.

0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2016 21:17)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 13-10-2013, 15:24:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

post this application in the Guild Recruitment section.

0 0

SoHunt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2014 05:56)

Post Posted: 22-10-2013, 13:19:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shadowfeiiny.NightElf.Druid Main balance / Off Resto
I have Achi 3/4 hc in my main
But I know Whoracle need Moomkin Dudu

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Post Posted: 22-10-2013, 13:49:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Are you trolling us or something? Read Guild Recruitment & Rules and post correct application that can actually give us any info about you never the less.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 22-10-2013, 14:08:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

SoHunt wrote:
Shadowfeiiny.NightElf.Druid Main balance / Off Resto
I have Achi 3/4 hc in my main
But I know Whoracle need Moomkin Dudu

Rejected

0 0

holydian

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2014 02:11)

Post Posted: 22-10-2013, 20:51:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

holydian.human paladin.main Tank 385.holy 382
http://armory.freakz.ro/search.xml?searchQuery=holydian&&searchType=all
persianThemob is not a active guild and havenot pve ppl and i can't stay in that guild
Name :Arvin , Age : 18 , i have done morch hc , and 4/4 norm .... i want to join Whoracle For Pve
Pve is my Life
i played bliz when 4.3.4 i can link my armory from my paly.. i do not ply when pandaria come -
i do archology and alchemy soon . ty

Last edited by holydian on 22-10-2013, 22:18:16; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Post Posted: 22-10-2013, 21:08:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool wrote:
Are you trolling us or something? Read Guild Recruitment & Rules and post correct application that can actually give us any info about you never the less.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Unfair

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2017 21:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 22-10-2013, 22:21:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

holydian wrote:
holydian.human paladin.main Tank 385.holy 382
http://armory.freakz.ro/search.xml?searchQuery=holydian&&searchType=all
persianThemob is not a active guild and havenot pve ppl and i can't stay in that guild
Name :Arvin , Age : 18 , i have done morch hc , and 4/4 norm .... i want to join Whoracle For Pve
Pve is my Life
i played bliz when 4.3.4 i can link my armory from my paly.. i do not ply when pandaria come -
i do archology and alchemy soon . ty

Rejected.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 28-04-2024, 20:55:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x