User
Pass
2FA

[Korthia] Missing Relics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Quests
Author Message474
Sharphey

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-07-2022 18:46)

Post Posted: 17-07-2022, 22:34:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wow Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=64511&name=missing-relics
Character name Sharphey
Bug description: Greetings, I am doing "Missing Relics", I have bought the keys and I have obtained the 4 relics (it does not let me take the mision of the items because I don't meet the requirements), I have reached the reliquary and I have clicked on the "guise of the changeling" and he counted me 1/4 item, the other items are not completed, could you give me a solution? If I abandon the quest, the NPC won't sell me any more keys and I won't be able to complete the quest.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/B1is3Ao

0 0

lamermaniac

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-05-2023 23:08)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 18-07-2022, 17:53:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't know how you were allowed to buy all four keys - I was able to have max 2 of 4 relics and was allowed to buy one new key only when I turned in one of the quests.
In short, one key is for one box - the guise is just one of the quests or better say the second step in one of the four main quests.
If you can buy or you have in your inventory any of the other keys then you did not even loot all the boxes yet.

1 0

Sharphey

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-07-2022 18:46)

Post Posted: 19-07-2022, 22:48:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I bought the four keys and opened the four chests, I don't know why one item was completed and the others weren't, in any case, I can't delete the mission because I understand that the npc will not sell the keys again and I will be stuck in the mission .
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Quests  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:30:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x