User
Pass
2FA

Lack of 3v3 arena, unavailable items

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Author Message352
vedude

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-05-2012 04:59)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-03-2012, 12:20:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello.

I'm one of your player's of Exodus. Due to the endgame 2.2k requirements of arena gear, it's currently impossible to get, because nobody is interested in 3v3 at all.
However, What about making the requirements to get the endgame gear only 2.2k on ANY bracket?

Also, this would make people rush for the t2 weapon, which is the strongest weapons out there currently, but I feel it will be unfair to the PvE community,
which doesn't have those weapons available due to unscripted bosses (especially the 2h's).

So how about do what blizzard did? They made the weapons unavailable until the PvE content was opened to get the equally ilvl weapons available for drop,
but leave everything else be any bracket of 2.2k rating.

Feedbacks would be appreciated, and I hope my suggestion is a valid one for you staff.

Thanks for reading my topic!

Sincerely

0 0

NellyRLD
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 01-09-2012 21:39)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 30-03-2012, 12:57:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cred ca daca scriai in norvegiana intelegeam mai bine.

We already make a topic like that and we still waiting for an answer..
http://forum.wow-freakz.com/3v3-Promotion-t143412.html

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  

The time now is 03-10-2024, 00:37:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password