User
Pass
2FA

Lag

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1080
vasil122

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2019 15:40)

Post Posted: 05-08-2018, 13:49:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Around 2 weeks after the disconnecting problems were fixed i started having lag issues. At first i tought that the problem was from me and my PC but then i asked and found out that other people have the same issues too and i also play other servers and there are no such problems on them. I also noticed that the lag increaces during certain times of the day and week- after work hours and during the weekend or with other words when the server is more populated. The lag is very annoyng becouse of it i need an hour to do world quests which usualy take no more tahan 10 min. and sometimes even the game freazes and i have to restart my PC. I realy like what you guys did in this server and wouldn't like to leave it but this lag makes the game unplayable for me. Hope its a small problem that you can easily fix. I know that you always fix the stuff and never dissappoint us(the users) so thank you in advance.
Proof:

0 0

LEONZN

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2020 20:44)

Post Posted: 05-08-2018, 23:03:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yeah i am having the same issue delays/lags in bgs but not so much in the world but as soon as i join a bg and start casting it begins with delays ends up with me pressing alt+f4
0 0

vasil122

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2019 15:40)

Post Posted: 28-08-2018, 11:01:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since none of the game staff give a *** about my issue i'm quitting your rotten srever. Thanks for nothing you shits.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-05-2024, 19:56:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x