User
Pass
2FA

Latency / delay for players
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2883
bordy

[Mentally unStable]

(since 24-06-2017 15:28)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 24-06-2017, 17:11:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This was already a problem in cata/mop and was somewhat mitigated by implementing a spell queue system, but it doesn't help that much. Especially now with 2.5k people online during the day.

The latency difference between romanian and other players is huge, had this confirmed long time ago with a romanian friend. For me, interface shows ~50 ms ping all the time, but reality is different - it feels closer to 500 ms. Using romanian VPN helps a little bit, but the overhead of passing connection through another server makes it not worth using either.

Is there something that can be done on your side, to fix this problem? For example moving servers to other country with good reputation of hosting servers.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page     

The time now is 26-04-2024, 23:02:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x