User
Pass
2FA

Legion Concern - Why is a bad idea for Freakz [Long Post]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message1782
stormcall

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2018 08:42)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 14-03-2017, 13:20:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can we do anything anymore to stop the upgrade to Legion? LEGION IS A REALLY BAD IDEA FOR FREAKZ. There are so many things that make the game not fun, it's insane. I think the game has not a lot of content, which is sad.

World Quests are just a LAZY DESIGN, you basically are forced to do them since is the only gear progression for fresh 110 characters. These are just THE SAME QUESTS YOU GET WHILE LEVELING, that's lazy as ***, and they become obsolete once you can go Mythic + because the rewards/time spent are insane.

Mythic+ dungeons there is no point to doing it above 4. If you have the point of rolling once and maybe have a chance to get a gear upgrade or you get the chance to roll 3 times for 3 pieces of gear. Why the hell would you do Mythic 6, nobody will do that, people will always go for the best time spent / reward. Also more then 3 difficulty on THE SAME DUNGEON OVER AND OVER AGAIN is NOT FUN. The copy paste system from Diablo 3, a dead game.

World Bosses first, this is not new content, we saw it before, and the bosses are just TANK AND SPANK, you just go there, tag it, you don't even need a group, and get free gear. It feels BORING AND RUSHED.

Class order halls or GARRISONS 2.0 the system is shit, nobody did that content before, hated it, it didn't work in wod, and they basically just added the ability to see people, also this content was made to promote BLIZZARD'S MOBILE APP which WE WILL NOT HAVE to experience this whole content. Is just content YOU ARE FORCED TO DO once every 12 hours. Is not fun, sorry.

Legendary items are just pure RNG bullshit, they ARE AS VALUABLE AS GREEN ITEMS now, you only have a REALLY SMALL CHANCE TO GET THEM and the STATS ON THEM ARE RNG which means, you can get REALLY BAD LEGENDARY ITEMS that are VENDOR TRASH.

PvP now is bad YOU DON'T NEED ANY GEAR to pvp and everyone HAS THE SAME CHARACTER, CLASSES ARE REALLY BALANCED and EVERYONE HAS THE SAME DAMAGE, you might think this is great, but is just bad, it becomes BORING. The PVP IS DEAD ON BLIZZARD because THERE IS NOTHING TO ACHIEVE except some COSMETIC ITEMS, the QUEUES WILL BE HUGE after people farmed those PRESTIGE TALENTS, if you look at blizzard, queue times jumped from 3 minutes to 15-20 minutes. PvP is dead guys. There is no progression and no goal to reach while pvping, that's why people don't do it. Rip.

Artifact Power, first artifact weapons are fun to acquire and do the starting quest, but EVERYONE IS SPECIAL, we are as STRONG AS A LORE CHARACTER and we basically WASTE TIME DOING USELESS STUFF LIKE GATHERING FEATHERS when we could save the world of something. ARTIFACT POWER IS JUST A *** GRIND there is no other word for it, just a dump of grind and you do it just so AT THE END YOUR CLASS IS BALANCED. Blizzard is just lazy.

RNG and the Time Gate I basically talk about it before RNG MAKES LEGENDARIES USELESS, there are 3 TYPES OF THE SAME ITEM WITH DIFFERENT STATS, and the CLASS HALL MISSIONS HAVE 4+ HOUR COOLDOWN, why? Also the new CLASS SPECIAL MISSION are GATED BY REPUTATION GRIND. Is not that i want everything now, is just bullshit, they made few content and they made it time gated. Is not that blizzard has no resources or money to do more, they were just *** lazy.

Raiding is ok, they gave it too many difficulties and this makes them BORING AFTER THE FIRST 10 TIMES. LFR is useless on retail, not many people do them, everyone does Normal or Heroic. I hate ARTIFICIAL EXTENTION OF CONTENT. Is just CHASING A MINOR NUMBER ON YOUR SCREEN, I find that NOT FUN.

Professions are amazing, they added new quests, they mean something now. Is overall great.

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 14-03-2017, 14:03:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There's no way we will stop/delay the release of Legion on Freakz.
If you don't like the expansion then please feel free to stick to MoP - that's why Genesis won't be upgraded, we won't force our playerbase to migrate to legion.
However there are plenty of people that love the expansion and would want to play it, there are also alot of people who didn't have the chance to experience Legion on retail and they would love to see it on a properly scripted private server.
With all of the above being said I can only assume that you understand why we won't cancel Legion launch under ANY circumstances.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 14-03-2017, 14:53:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings!

As it's been stated above, there is no point in doing something to please a vocal minority about an expansion they would rather not play. Most people in the community expressed their happiness about the new realm and it seems like something people would play (Myself included).
No matter what you do, however, you can't please everyone, so we had to decide between launching a Legion realm and living in the present or hosting a single realm just because some people dislike the most recent expansions. The former has been chosen because it benefits us and the people out there that want to play on a well-scripted Legion private server.

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Wedinn, 14 March 2017 15:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 22:10:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x