User
Pass
2FA

[Legion][Draenor] Flying

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3467
Dragosh12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2022 04:56)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 17-07-2017, 09:37:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's good that this server has instant flight to all paths in anything pre Draenor. But I think Draenor should also have instant flight, and Legion as well.

I have finished almost all the achievements required for Broken Isles Pathfinder, however since 7.2 will still take a while to be deployed, there will be no flying for us until then.

I know all the zones like my pocket by going on foot everywhere so to me, flying 5+ minutes from Dalaran/Acherus to a path near the emissaries or that dungeon I want to mythic is both a waste of time as well as boring.

I would definitely accept a method that meets both types of players (both those who explored everything and those that still explore and haven't finished doing so yet) halfway. Meaning: if you finished the Broken Isles Explorer, you can activate instant flights. If you haven't done so yet, you still have normal flights. This creates the much needed convenience for players that have finished the zones and leveling content and require fast travel in between world quests and dungeons. Just like we were used to in Pandaria and Cata before it.

As a side note, this can activate when a player finishes the achievement, or when he unlocks all flight paths in the Broken Isles. That way, the content is certified to be unlocked after the requirements are met, not too soon or too late for them.

Also, flying mounts would be the best, but since 7.2 is not out on this realm, we cannot do the Broken Isles Pathfinder Part 2. An option to buy the Broken Isles flying could be provided for vote points (I don't want to give credit to the DDoSer *** at f******, but they actually had one good thing out of all the bad things that their server is: 300 vote points for flying in the Draenor areas and I assume the same for Legion). Of course this implies a further study of what and how things will be affected so only if it is a good method then it could be added, if not then so be it.

Thanks,
Your friendly, loyal, player.

2 0

Nothing

[Makes sense anymore.]

(since 20-09-2018 17:53)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 30-07-2017, 20:55:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I agree with instant flyght paths,for example doing world quests and flying to each zone for each quests takes way too much time and it's a pointless waste of time.

A smart person doesn't say what he thinks,
But what he says,he thinks!!!
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 10:15:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x