User
Pass
2FA

Listed as an exploiter?
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3423
taelar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-04-2013 05:31)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 19:13:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nice try. But try not to waste your time spewing insults where you have 0 proof nor know my in game toons. Cheers. -

And exactly Berna. It's a fine line to run down and figure out. To be honest no non-staff who can't actually see what really happened can make any judgement.

Why, I may be a Villain and I'm Back To Rule !
0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 19:16:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

krste3000 wrote:

I didn't earn 2600 points today, i earned 1350, and i had around 1000 from the previous weak, you can do your math first before ruining people's reputation and name.

There's something in your story that doesn't fit.

Since 4.3.4 got launched, you could only cap your character twice!

That's: 1350 + 1350 = 2700

If you bought your shoulders, which are 1,650 you should have 1050 CP's left and there's no way you could have another 1.1k to buy legs if you didn't abuse any bugs.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

taelar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-04-2013 05:31)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 19:21:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I believe the "bug abuse" came from the fact that conquest was reset at an incorrect time period. I'm not sure when but lets just say midway through the week. And this allowed him to get an additional *insert number here* amount of conquest.

GM perspective: He still did pvp and got the conquest. So he bug abused

His perspective: He was not really understanding when the reset was. Perhaps the server reset normally (they had changed it with some sort of patch) or in 4.3 the reset was now on that day or w/e. Point is he kept pvp'ing.

Like posted before, it's a fine line of whether he's telling the truth or not. Something that we can't really tell. I'll just look positively on it and say he's telling the truth -

Why, I may be a Villain and I'm Back To Rule !
0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 20:46:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

oh that "exploit" was what caused the cap reset? i thought it was a normal cap reset .. (seemed odd since normally is on sundays .. but i thought it was better to do it on weekdays anyways) .. i too didnt see anything odd or wrong with it so i started doing arenas (3v3) never got to reach the cap cus of server reset .. atleast the roll back was done within the hours and they didnt "fix it" by giving double arena points earning to horde (i bet that would have been their solution >.> )

in anycase if anyone inocent is getting listed as exploiter because of a server error then i wonder why i dont see my name there , i was doing arenas too and trying to reach the cap (as i do always in the begining of a new pvp week).

0 0

Dankorii

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2013 22:41)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 23:41:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Synthesizing a thread about this topic was pointless. If you feel you were listed unfairly, take it up with the staff in a ticket, do not create a thread about it and risk your account status for creating an obstructive thread. Good luck!

0 0

krste3000

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-04-2013 17:45)

Post Posted: 28-01-2013, 09:56:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
krste3000 wrote:

I didn't earn 2600 points today, i earned 1350, and i had around 1000 from the previous weak, you can do your math first before ruining people's reputation and name.

There's something in your story that doesn't fit.

Since 4.3.4 got launched, you could only cap your character twice!

That's: 1350 + 1350 = 2700

If you bought your shoulders, which are 1,650 you should have 1050 CP's left and there's no way you could have another 1.1k to buy legs if you didn't abuse any bugs.

You didn't take in to account that the conquest cap reseted this friday hence another conquest cap.

So 2700 - 1650 = 1050 - that is the one 1K conquest cap i mentioned.
This Friday conquest cap resets, i play few more games to 1350 so 1050 + 1350 = 2400, getting my second cataclysmic item, the head piece.
Later that day i got listed as an exploiter, that is all.

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 28-01-2013, 10:54:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Inanis wrote:
oh that "exploit" was what caused the cap reset? i thought it was a normal cap reset .. (seemed odd since normally is on sundays .. but i thought it was better to do it on weekdays anyways) .. i too didnt see anything odd or wrong with it so i started doing arenas (3v3) never got to reach the cap cus of server reset

in anycase if anyone inocent is getting listed as exploiter because of a server error then i wonder why i dont see my name there , i was doing arenas too and trying to reach the cap (as i do always in the begining of a new pvp week).

As far as I know, they abused, by doing relog after each time they won 8 games (capped) (it reseted their conquest cap as well to 0)

Inanis wrote:

by giving double arena points earning to horde (i bet that would have been their solution >.> )

0 0

krste3000

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-04-2013 17:45)

Post Posted: 28-01-2013, 16:20:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Inanis wrote:
oh that "exploit" was what caused the cap reset? i thought it was a normal cap reset .. (seemed odd since normally is on sundays .. but i thought it was better to do it on weekdays anyways) .. i too didnt see anything odd or wrong with it so i started doing arenas (3v3) never got to reach the cap cus of server reset .. atleast the roll back was done within the hours and they didnt "fix it" by giving double arena points earning to horde (i bet that would have been their solution >.> )

My friends who i played arena with weren't listed as well and we had the same amount of conquest points and items, well, now they have 1 more item then me and more conquest since mine got deleted -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 02-10-2024, 22:36:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x