User
Pass
2FA

Loot drops

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message672
shocksyou

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2012 22:13)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 25-01-2012, 21:33:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

but im not saying be a fun server and your not taking your rates into account with your drops. listen your rates and drops are wrong. blizzlike servers scale drops in instances as well and all im trying to do is help the server. this isn't retail its a blizzLIKE server just increase the drop rates in instances so people can actually progress through them and play the end game so my guild doesn't move to another server and we can keep the 30+ people we were going to bring here. HERE! We honestly love this server but the only deal breaker is we have a large guild and we can't gear on a server like this and keep it large. you would bring more people to your server and keep it around much longer if you increased the drops to what they should be.
0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 28-01-2012, 11:39:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just SHUT UP man your just stupid.

Increasing the droprates of Bosses is gone make you raid and PvE less. If you don't like PvE go do PvP like everyone els and stop QQ'ing about stuff. Its not because you think like that that everyone wants to get there gear on the first kill of the boss.

There is nothing fun on just getting everything guaranteed.

Hope this can help you think a bit more logic
Ezeky

I hope a GM can give this guy a warning its the 3th Topic he opens for the same SHIT and the 4th or 5th post about it.

I don't see why you keep posting man every poster is against you. just learn when you need to shut up are you just a little kid that got everything from his mom and that can't get over a NO answer here.

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 28-01-2012, 17:45:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, basicaly what Ezeky said. SHUT UP shocksyou!
0 0

sundaysfantasy

[The Human Equation]

(since 16-10-2018 18:20)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 28-01-2012, 17:52:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yea, ok.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by sundaysfantasy, 28 January 2012 15:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-06-2024, 15:04:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password