User
Pass
2FA

Lost bags again, getting pissed off.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Author Message208
Nevinafreaklol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2016 21:18)

Votes: 16

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 06-02-2014, 15:19:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So like 1-2 weeks ago after that 3v3 event, i logged shaman to pick mount, i recieved it, everything was fine and went offline. Tommorow after i logged in i noticed that i was missing Gigantique bag, i wasnt doing PVE on shaman so its fine, lost some transmog gear only and few PVP items. Later that day i logged on DK which is on completely different account and saw that im missing 2 Gigantique bags! NOTE! i was doing PVE with that char a lot, first i was in The Cold Knights, then Ejusdem Generis and after that Crysis, i had lots of PVE gear, funny items, legendary sulfaras,transmogs, all mats for thunderfury except the quest item from one of MC bosses. I am playing that Dk since cataclysm opened on Freakz, and i spent lots of time on it and now 70% of those items are gone for some weird reason. I made topic about it http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Lost-3-bags-full-of-items-on-2-different-accounts-t281701.html AND no1 wanted to help me as you can see. I checked all of IP logs and all of them were mine, there is no1 that knows my accounts and if you use some logic, even if someone wanted to delete something from that account, he would delete Elite gear, gurthalak, donated deathwing trinket etc. Yesterday i finished BH and i went off to sleep, today when i logged in, i noticed that 1 more bag is missing, those are 3 bags x 22 slots = 66 items + 2 12 slot bags from bank. Also like 1 year ago, i got trolled by freakz also when i got banned and team deleted by GM rizwan without a single proof bcuz having 2980 2s team, day after that i got unbanned but my team was still gone, yet i forgot about it like it didnt happen. Rating can be made really fast unlike all of that HC gear. Im really starting to think of leaving this server after 2 years of playing here bcuz these are not small "bugs". I hope this topic wont be locked with some stupid and unclear explanation you gonna deal with it.

Edit: this is latest screenshot http://imgur.com/xLOeaFa

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 06:18:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x